Gianluca Frabotta (2 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Nice assist. Made a lot of mistakes but he’s young, if you believe in him you gotta let him play through it. Pirlo doesn’t have many options right now, so he’ll keep playing.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Credit to him, he had a couple of bad crosses but kept coming and put in a magnificent one. Also won the ball back in the lead up to Danilo's goal.

He seems to be completely knackered after 70 mins or so every match but he is going up the wing constantly.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Credit to him, he had a couple of bad crosses but kept coming and put in a magnificent one. Also won the ball back in the lead up to Danilo's goal.

He seems to be completely knackered after 70 mins or so every match but he is going up the wing constantly.
I dont get all the hate, he needs to improve defensively for sure but at least he isn't as lethargic as Sandro

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
These young players need to be enouraged, heck even lie to them, ever since we announced he is gone, he completely lost it.
That was a very bad, as due to injuries he is an essential piece atm

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I dont get all the hate, he needs to improve defensively for sure but at least he isn't as lethargic as Sandro
I think people expect a Marcelo or something.

He is a 21 yo with no first team experience and has been asked to fill a gap in the squad. With a player like that you are just looking for them to do the basics and not make too many mistakes, he has far exceeded that and been heavily involved in 3 goals in our last 2 games.

I don't see him as a long term starter but as a low cost, home grown squad filler he is ideal.

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #132
    He's very unconvincing, but Sassuolo are a strong team who make you suffer.

Needs to work on his defending firstly, he's too easy to beat in tight areas. Also working out a routine for crossing would be nice, but even Alex Sandro suffers badly with this.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

He is a 21 yo with no first team experience and has been asked to fill a gap in the squad. With a player like that you are just looking for them to do the basics and not make too many mistakes, he has far exceeded that and been heavily involved in 3 goals in our last 2 games.

I don't see him as a long term starter but as a low cost, home grown squad filler he is ideal.
    This. Can't have 25 starters in the squad.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

He is not home grown player

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)