Gianluca Frabotta (3 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Really encouraging game.

Similar to his match v Roma last season. He was full of running, tidy with the ball and looked decent defensively. I liked that he was willing to be a bit more adventurous as the game went on.

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #9
    Decent, but did nothing special. De Sciglio was a little bit better in his playing time, but maybe Frabotta needs some confidence.
    In his defence the game was a lot more open when MDS came on. There were times where De Sciglio had 30 yards of space with no one near him, because Ranieri made those attacking changes.

I don't see Frabotta as being as talented as MDS, but for someone moving between U23 and first squads he should be useful.

Apr 9, 2015
    In his defence the game was a lot more open when MDS came on. There were times where De Sciglio had 30 yards of space with no one near him, because Ranieri made those attacking changes.

I don't see Frabotta as being as talented as MDS, but for someone moving between U23 and first squads he should be useful.
    I agree, but again. They did the same job. Both nothing special. He could be useful this season to be honest, and I hope I am wrong and he become a starter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)