German WC Squad (3 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Goalkeepers:Jens Lehmann (Arsenal), Oliver Kahn (Bayern Munich), Timo Hildebrand (VfB Stuttgart)

Defenders: Arne Friedrich (Hertha Berlin), Robert Huth (Chelsea), Marcell Jansen (Borussia Monchengladbach), Philipp Lahm (Bayern Munich), Per Mertesacker (Hannover), Christoph Metzelder (Borussia Dortmund), Jens Nowotny (Bayer Leverkusen)

Midfielders: Michael Ballack (Bayern Munich), Tim Borowski (Werder Bremen), Torsten Frings (Werder Bremen), Thomas Hitzlsperger (Stuttgart), Sebastian Kehl (Borussia Dortmund), David Odonkor (Borussia Dortmund), Bernd Scheider (Bayer Leverkusen), Bastian Schweinsteiger (Bayern Munich)

Forwards: Gerald Asamoah (Schalke), Mike Hanke (Wolfsburg), Miroslav Klose (Werder Bremen), Oliver Neuville (Borussia Monchengladbach), Lukas Podolski (Cologne)

No place for Fabian Ernst and Kevin Kuranyi.

Klinsmann is such a tosser,how the fvck does one leave Kuranyi out?:disagree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

bigjesus

Apr 29, 2005
@ Byrone

I think Kuranyi is overrated. Odonkor is the better choice. Kuranyi didn't perfrom well in the last month. He is not gifted. Maybe he scores sometimes but he isn't able to provide goals. I am along with Klinsmann.

OP
Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    I agree that Odonkor is good,but surely Kuranyi derserves to be there ahead of Mike Hanke?

bigjesus

Apr 29, 2005
    Byrone said:
    I agree that Odonkor is good,but surely Kuranyi derserves to be there ahead of Mike Hanke?
    Hanke was a big suprise. I haven't even thought of him. He left Schalke for Wolfsburg. What a degradation !
    Kuranyi must be very pissed of. Due the fact that Hanke left Schalke because of not playing regulary.
    I wish Klinsi all the best. He made hard decisions and and never feared critics of Munich's oligarch Beckenbauer and the rest of Bayerns staff. Very brave to choose Lehmann over Kahn.

OP
    Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8
    im not so sure Jack,Klinsmann has been known to have some rather strange picks.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    The Germans are going to win it. In the odd occasion that they won't; they'll at least go very, very far.

That's what the Germans do.

OP
    Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #11
    bigjesus said:
    Hanke was a big suprise. I haven't even thought of him. He left Schalke for Wolfsburg. What a degradation !
    Kuranyi must be very pissed of. Due the fact that Hanke left Schalke because of not playing regulary.
    I wish Klinsi all the best. He made hard decisions and and never feared critics of Munich's oligarch Beckenbauer and the rest of Bayerns staff. Very brave to choose Lehmann over Kahn.

I agree with u on that one & Lehmann's form has proved him right,so maybe he can prove everyone wrong once again.

OP
    Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #12
    Erik said:
    The Germans are going to win it. In the odd occasion that they won't; they'll at least go very, very far.

That's what the Germans do.
    I'd except "they'll crash & burn" from a dutchman.:D my dutch mates want germany to burn.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Byrone said:
    I'd except "they'll crash & burn" from a dutchman.:D my dutch mates want germany to burn.

Well don't get me wrong, I WANT them to burn. Really, really, really, rea-hea-hea-hea-healy bad. But I don't think they will. They never do :depressed

OP
    Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #16
    its nearly 6pm here & im a bit aggro,i wanna go home.

my humble apologies sir.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    No worries, just that I wasn't sure if I could be any clearer on that so I was kinda hoping you'd get it

Nearly 6pm? We live in the same timezone, wee :cool::D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)