[GER] Bundesliga 2015/2016 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2004
They aren't bad, but it seems the past few years, the new entrants to the league tend to turn heads, and that's exactly what Darmstadt is doing this year. Wouldn't be surprised if they finished above 12th position.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, look for Wolfsburg to be the biggest high-to-low team.

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
ßöмßäяðîëя;5117334 said:
They aren't bad, but it seems the past few years, the new entrants to the league tend to turn heads, and that's exactly what Darmstadt is doing this year. Wouldn't be surprised if they finished above 12th position.
I think people need to calm down about that a bit.
Darmstadt still has a lot of draws(some of which needed to be wins for them to collect points at the start of the season) and at some point will come down to earth, IMO.
I mean, Paderborn started out well last year and still got relegated.

The new entrant to watch out for is Ingolstadt, who're currently at 6h place and very hard to play, thanks to their solid defensive approach.
They also have more quality in their team with guys like Groß, Roger, Leckie etc.

BTW: Patrick Herrmann will be out for up to six months thanks to a cruciated ligament in his left knee.
Herrmann suffered the injury weeks ago but still played with it till last Saturday.
The club and player will try to heal it without a surgery, if possible.

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
Gladbach with them injuries this season.

N. Schulz with a torn ACL and he'll be out for six months.
G. Xhaka being fouled out of that useless qualifier for Switzerland(they'd already been qualified) and out for some time as well.

In other news, Stefan Effenberg was appointed as the new manager of SC Paderborn(2nd Bundesliga) and it will be interesting to see if he's any good at it.

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
I feel sorry for anyone who has Nick Proschwitz as a main striker. At least he tries hard, I guess.
Well, Effe will do his thing but I'm not sure about him cause he's in bed with most of the mainstream media etc...

BTW: Xhaka's injury isn't as bad as expected and he might not even miss a game.

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
Well, I hope Schubert will wear his green sweater on Wednesday as well. :D

Fourth Bundesliga game and fourth win in the league thanks to a 5-1 at Frankfurt.
Currently we have four games, 12 points and 14-4 goals under him in Bundesliga play.

Oh, and 19 year old Mahmoud Dahoud seems to be the next big thing from our youth academy. One goal, one assist and he alse drew a penalty today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)