[GER] Bundesliga 2015/2016 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
So we're making history by losing the first five games of the season.
Favre now holds the records for longest unbeaten streak, best 2nd half of the season and worst start in club history.

He won't add more to it because he stepped down today.
The manner of it wasn't nice as he just went to the media with it after the club tried to talk him out of it during the day.

The new manager for Gladbach? I don't have a clue but the available guys(besides Klopp, who won't take over with the Premier League waiting for him) don't make me feel confident at all...

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Volkswagen is absolutely fucked in the US. After admitting that they had a cheating device in their diesel cars to get around emission standards, there's a possibility that they are slapped with a $18B fine. Class action lawsuits have to be dealt with separately.
I wonder if this will take its toll on Wolfsburg. I certainly hope so :D

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Volkswagen is absolutely $#@!ed in the US. After admitting that they had a cheating device in their diesel cars to get around emission standards, there's a possibility that they are slapped with a $18B fine. Class action lawsuits have to be dealt with separately.
I wonder if this will take its toll on Wolfsburg. I certainly hope so :D
There are emission standards in the US? :shifty:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
thank god for iphone calculators...

whatever the result today expect a meltdown somewhere on the forum...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

Indeed.

After all the threads being updated with goals from Tevez/Vidal/Coman/Quagliarella, I did wonder if I should go and find the Pasquato thread to announce he'd scored last night and at least imply that Juve were stupid to let him go.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

IIIIIIIIIIIIN THE RED CORNER........meet our young challenger....the 36million man.... Julian 'The Invisible AM' Draxleeeeeeer
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN THE BLUE CORNER...the undefeated heavy drinking champion of the woooooorld Arturo 'The Cripple' Viiiiiiiiiiidaaaaaal

FIGHT

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Indeed.

After all the threads being updated with goals from Tevez/Vidal/Coman/Quagliarella, I did wonder if I should go and find the Pasquato thread to announce he'd scored last night and at least imply that Juve were stupid to let him go.
Personally, I am waiting for Iago F. to score for Roma.

So much to be ungrateful for this season. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)