[GER] Bundesliga 2014/2015 (6 Viewers)

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
Ahh...my god.
Let's replace Liverpool, Milan, Inter with Gladbach, Augsburg and Wolfsburg.
$#@! your modern football guys.

In my mind, German teams has no big history instead of Italian, some Spanish and English teams..you can see this.
So first you throw us in a category with Bayer Leverkusen, a company sponsored club and now with another plastic club like Wolfsburg and a small club like Augsburg?

You're talking about football history and don't know Gladbach?

Dude, you're just talking out of your a$$ and don't know a thing about football history. :facepalm2:

Just so you know.
Our nickname is The Foals because we ran threw europe and the Bundesliga during the 1970's winning titles and playing great offensive football with guys like Günther Netzer, Jupp Heynckes, Rainer Bonhof, Berti Vogts and Allan Simonsen.

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
The youth of this day and age only likes bling, flair and fancy...

People this mentality is more common in Greece and is one of the reasons behind Greece' bankruptcy :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So first you throw us in a category with Bayer Leverkusen, a company sponsored club and now with another plastic club like Wolfsburg and a small club like Augsburg?

You're talking about football history and don't know Gladbach?

Dude, you're just talking out of your a$$ and don't know a thing about football history. :facepalm2:

Just so you know.
Our nickname is The Foals because we ran threw europe and the Bundesliga during the 1970's winning titles and playing great offensive football with guys like Günther Netzer, Jupp Heynckes, Rainer Bonhof, Berti Vogts and Allan Simonsen.
Good for you.

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
I know, about Gladbach's 1970 sucess story. My point is different.
My problem is not Gladbach, but teams like Gladbach, especially from Bundesliga.
And what exactly is teams like Gladbach supposed to mean?

Aside from Bayern, Dortmund made it to the CL Final(after a tough first year), Schalke made it to a semifinal and most of the time out of the group stages and Leverkusen also made it to the last 16 quite often.

I know we're not the favourites to win it but bringing up Serie A teams, other then Juve, is just eh interesting, given their success these past 5 - 10 years.
And these english teams pure in money left and right(especially City) but haven't done much(except Chelsea) in the last couple of years.
And Spain, well, you're talking about Real and Barca and not those other spanish teams, as Atletico is pretty much doing the same thing Dortmund did a year earlier.

So I'm still not sure what your problem is and why the hell especially italian teams should get more spots, given that this current Juve run is the first in a long time, while there's no other italian team around for quite some time.

Thanks.
You're point is....?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
It's better being irrelevant in the world than being irrelevant in the respective cities. Empty stadium in Rome Derby :howler: Meanwhile in Bundesliga the 13th plays the 12th and there are 60500 fans to see it

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It's better being irrelevant in the world than being irrelevant in the respective cities. Empty stadium in Rome Derby :howler: Meanwhile in Bundesliga the 13th plays the 12th and there are 60500 fans to see it
But they only care in Germany though.

Not saying that Serie A is the be all and end-all, but a lot more people around the world still care more about the Rome derby than Gladbach, Leverkusen, Stuttgart whatever.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
But they only care in Germany though.

Not saying that Serie A is the be all and end-all, but a lot more people around the world still care more about the Rome derby than Gladbach, Leverkusen, Stuttgart whatever.
And much much more care about some random EPL fixture than the Roman derby.

Don't really see the point of this argument or discussion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)