[GER] Bundesliga 2014/2015 (9 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Gonna be an interesting relegation showdown when neighbour teams face each other. If HSV and Stuttgart survive I'll kill myself
i like HSV. they never were relegated, should keep that tradition. Stuttgart is also a historically "big" team. would suck if they have to go to 2nd BL. best case scenario for me would be Paderborn and Freiburg go down, and one of Stuttgart/HSV surviving through relegation playoff

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
i like HSV. they never were relegated, should keep that tradition. Stuttgart is also a historically "big" team. would suck if they have to go to 2nd BL. best case scenario for me would be Paderborn and Freiburg go down, and one of Stuttgart/HSV surviving through relegation playoff
I want mismanagement punished. They are one of the richest German clubs and what do they do? Sign fucking Mancienne and the likes :sergio: Clubs like Freiburg, while being poor, make the best out of it. With competence and passion

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
HSV is basically relegated anyways, don't think that they can win against Schalke next week, even if Schalke has nothing to play for anymore.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Reus deserves a better team. Come to us, baby.

- - - Updated - - -

100 goal chances missed in 5 minutes :lol: Say what you want about the Bundesliga but it's fun as it can be.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: dat defence. Dortmund 2-0 2 goals in 3 minutes.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Oh how i hate it...they’ll make it again. Second Season in a row
where they are utter shit but save their asses in relegation games.

Someone put em down already!
that "Dino" bullshit makes me crazy.
i want him dead!

- - - Updated - - -

HSV is basically relegated anyways, don't think that they can win against Schalke next week, even if Schalke has nothing to play for anymore.
:cronios:

try again ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)