[GER] Bundesliga 2014/2015 (7 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Is it even legally allowed to rescind for sporting reason like a defeat? That can't be one of the stipulated reasons that justifies breach of contract.
Heldt's postmatch statement yesterday was: "We'll see who is still ready - and if we notice that somebody is not he will not make it to our next training. Some players will independent of their contract configuration feel the consequences" And one day later 2 are fired, one suspended. In case of Marco Höger the official statement is "We don't feel Höger is loyal to the club anymore" Probably because is was born in Cologne and talked to some Cologne players after the defeat :sergio:

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
I think all those other 17 teams are going to ask the DFL to schedule them against Bayern at the end of the season.

It's not even funny how they're handing over points and influencing the relegation battle and fight for those european spots.

Anyways, we made it and will play Champions League next season. :mark:

All that thanks to a brilliant second half of the season as we've been 12-3-1 in 2015, securing 39 points from 16 games while having a 27-7 goal difference. :alen:

Jul 15, 2006
Kruse has already signed with Wolfsburg and will transfer for €12 M thanks to an opt out clause.

Xhaka will go nowhere this summer after signing that extension in February.
Though, he could move next summer but that would net us at least €30 M.
Die Fohlen is prolly my favorite Bundesliga team bruh. And maaaaaan! Favre should have made Wolfsburg pay the TAX for Kruse. Who you reckon is gonna replace him? Volland?

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
Die Fohlen is prolly my favorite Bundesliga team bruh. And maaaaaan! Favre should have made Wolfsburg pay the TAX for Kruse. Who you reckon is gonna replace him? Volland?
Volland would be great but his opt out is rumored to be €15M and he'd certainly ask for about €3M a year, which would make this something like a €30M deal, if he signs a five year deal.

Leverkusen has also stated their interest and they can pay a bit more, given that they're receiving a nice amount of money from Bayer every year, and should also provide CL football.

Right now I don't know who it will be, especially with everyone and their mother(di Santo, Mehmedi, Seferovic, Drmic, Mitrovic, Embolo) being linked to us.

Paul Poker

Apr 7, 2013
Anyways, we made it and will play Champions League next season. :mark:
Congrats on another impressive season overall. I have to admin I thought you guys had a fluke season 11/12. Didn't think you'd be able to repeat it on a regular basis, especially after selling some top players, but you really pulled it off. You've really established yourselves at the top of the Bundesliga.

Jul 15, 2006
Volland would be great but his opt out is rumored to be €15M and he'd certainly ask for about €3M a year, which would make this something like a €30M deal, if he signs a five year deal.

Leverkusen has also stated their interest and they can pay a bit more, given that they're receiving a nice amount of money from Bayer every year, and should also provide CL football.

Right now I don't know who it will be, especially with everyone and their mother(di Santo, Mehmedi, Seferovic, Drmic, Mitrovic, Embolo) being linked to us.
This is very true, thanks for the info. I really like Seferovic he's got some potential and he can keep your Swiss theme going haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)