[GER] Bundesliga 2014/2015 (9 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Hey, Hamburg is a pretty nice city :D

Do youl like any club in Germany btw? I seem to remember something about Frankfurt, but I'm not sure...

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Hey, Hamburg is a pretty nice city :D

Do youl like any club in Germany btw? I seem to remember something about Frankfurt, but I'm not sure...
Hamburg is a nice city. I had family in Hamburg Altona, 200m away from AOL Arena right across the park :D
But you are right, I live in FFM and support my local team. Been season ticket holder for 8 years and going. Next week I'll scout Firmino for us :weee:

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
Gladbach now five points clear of Leverkusen, with two games remaining, after beating them 3-0 at home and end a drought of 26 years without a home victory against Bayer.

Wolfsburg will be playing CL next year after securing a top three finish with a 3-1 victory at Paderborn.

They also bought Gladbach striker Max Kruse and will get him for €12M thanks to a release clause.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Uber fucking prick of the day goes to: http://streamable.com/iqi4

Mats cunt ass captain Hummels for running immediately to the sitaution, not to complain to the ref or chastise the yellow carded Hertha player who fouled hard on his teammate, but to yell in the face of the fouled Mkhitaryan to get up. Not only once but twice, talk about having an agenda against the armenian, ran from far to the sitaution as soon as he got clipped. Horrible frigging so called leader.

Read later in twitter explanation that he meant to say dont dribble in tight spaces, but thats BS excuse, he dribbled his man in regular zone and then got fouled hard. I know we are used to cunt like behaviour in football, but this is beyond pathetic, even for a hard headed german, is the friggin captain.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Got try to be Ronaldinho somewhere else, phaggot :D

joke aside, I agree. Terrible behaviour. Absolutely disgusting :inter: You always have to back your teammate first, discuss later

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its beyond disgusting, motherfucker needs to knocked the fuck out for it. Only does this surely because Heno must be some kind of gigantic pussy, how the fuck do you have the balls otherwise to think you can not once but twice yell at a teammate mid game for being fouled hard? Like Really?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Nejc is right - Sidney Sam and KPB fired / Marco Höger suspended

Because their retard sport director Horst Heldt needs scapegoats to distract from his managing failures. I wonder if it's a good idea to get KPB for free. Allegri likes him

- - - Updated - - -

That being said, there is no particular reason other than the defeat against Köln :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

They fire players because of a friggin defeat

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Nejc is right - Sidney Sam and KPB fired / Marco Höger suspended

Because their retard sport director Horst Heldt needs scapegoats to distract from his managing failures. I wonder if it's a good idea to get KPB for free. Allegri likes him

- - - Updated - - -

That being said, there is no particular reason other than the defeat against Köln :lol:
No!!!!!!!!!!!

No that douchbag.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Isn't both these players one of their better ones? Doesn't make sense rescinding due to defeat. They must committed some heinous act that breaches the contract.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Isn't both these players one of their better ones? Doesn't make sense rescinding due to defeat. They must committed some heinous act that breaches the contract.
Maybe there are some reasons in the dark the media don't know about yet.

However I think that if there was a particular incident Horst Heldt would have used it as excuse rather than exposing himself as a guy who kicked two players for sporting reasons

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Is it even legally allowed to rescind for sporting reason like a defeat? That can't be one of the stipulated reasons that justifies breach of contract.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)