[GER] Bundesliga 2014/2015 (2 Viewers)

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
No offence taken, i just really can't understand how their dominance in Germany and good runs in Europe recently guarantee them twice as much money from Adidas. I would understand 10m difference, maybe 15, but 30 fucking millions per season more than us. Calciopoli fallout surely. :sad:
That new figure from Adidas isn't official yet.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
That PK reminds me of Brazil a few years back when they all missed against Paraguay or something..

Great to see BvB and Klopp stand up against Bayern!

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Oh yeah there are 18 teams in the league but still they got a good chance of making it to the EL without the cup
Coefficients get divided by the number of participants that's why I said I don't know if an extra participant from Bundesliga is bad news for Serie A.

Dortmund will rebuild, probably introduce a number of unexperienced players. They'll need time to find eachother and probably drop out EL early. And their mere participation will make collecting points harder for other BL teams because of in +1 divisor.

Aug 26, 2014
Coefficients get divided by the number of participants that's why I said I don't know if an extra participant from Bundesliga is bad news for Serie A.

Dortmund will rebuild, probably introduce a number of unexperienced players. They'll need time to find eachother and probably drop out EL early. And their mere participation will make collecting points harder for other BL teams because of in +1 divisor.
If Dortmund goes to the EL they'll try to win it so they count next season as somewhat of a success it all depends how the next coach does there and how many players are they going to lose this summer. As for the coefficients if they are 7 teams in Europe and some of them drop out early its better for the Serie A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)