[GER] Bundesliga 2014/2015 (5 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
In what way is Mourinho better?

Forgetting Pep's record against him, which is really embarrassing for a manager of Mourinho's caliber. Mourinho prides himself in being a results manager, Pep gets results much more efficiently playing some amazing football in the process.

I never understood the argument of Mourinho being better than Guardiola, for me, it isn't even a contest.

As for the bolded part, I've always thought you watched too much of "House".
:lol: good one

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
"amazing football"

he plays the most boring and tiresome football ive ever seen
Thats a matter of taste, for me and as you know very well a huge number of others, his barca team played one of the most mesmerizing football I've ever seen, his bayern team also play some entertaining football imo. Even if you don't like it, the least you can admit is that many disagree with you.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
They don't. They're a well organised club, which is why they are succesful. But all this Bayern love is seriously getting to me. Especially because this is a Juventus forum. Why you lot are so obsessed with German football, I will never know. Teams like Wolfsburg and Dortmund are well below the likes of Roma and Napoli and that tells you all you need to know.
id like to ask a question (though i think you trolling but whatever). what do you consider World class? top 10 in one position? top 5?

and then please name me 5 better keepers than Neuer currently playing. 5 better fullbacks than Lahm or Alaba, 5 better wingers than Ribery or Robben (Ribery has declined recently, but in top form hes a beast). then there is Lewandowski whom i rate higher then Costa for example and many people consider Costa to be world class. you could also make a case for Muller ( i consider him WC), Schweinsteiger, Alonso, Martinez, Benatia being WC when in top shape. in fact, Schweinsteiger and Alonso were at the top in their positions in recent seasons, they both declined this season due to age and injuries, but are still top players.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Thats a matter of taste, for me and as you know very well a huge number of others, his barca team played one of the most mesmerizing football I've ever seen, his bayern team also play some entertaining football imo. Even if you don't like it, the least you can admit is that many disagree with you.
Bayern under Heynckes played amazing football to me. im not entertained by Peps football, even though i know a lot of people like it (a lot of people like a lot of stupid things, so that doesent mean much :p).

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
id like to ask a question (though i think you trolling but whatever). what do you consider World class? top 10 in one position? top 5?

and then please name me 5 better keepers than Neuer currently playing. 5 better fullbacks than Lahm or Alaba, 5 better wingers than Ribery or Robben (Ribery has declined recently, but in top form hes a beast). then there is Lewandowski whom i rate higher then Costa for example and many people consider Costa to be world class. you could also make a case for Muller ( i consider him WC), Schweinsteiger, Alonso, Martinez, Benatia being WC when in top shape. in fact, Schweinsteiger and Alonso were at the top in their positions in recent seasons, they both declined this season due to age and injuries, but are still top players.
Most Bayern players on the strongest XI when in form is WC. He's just playing dumb.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It does. And if you look at the actual results, you'll notice that Bayern is a constant force and that Dortmund has had a couple of decent seasons in Europe. Other than that Germany have achieved nothing.

And look at the team Dortmund have today.. It's piss poor. I am saddened that we didn't beat them by a greater margin, because they are extremely overrated and there's a reason they had such a poor season. As for the likes of Wolfsburg and Schalke, they are raped every year by smarter Spanish and Italian teams.

For all the supposedly awesome work the Bundesliga has done, you have ONE good club..
"One good club". :D This one good club is arguably the best team in world football right now.

Come on, you can't seriously be this biased. You're not even trying to hide it. Nobody is saying that the BL is the best European league. Far from it, really, but to refuse to admit that with all it's limitations, it's currently on at least a higher level than Serie A is just wrong.

What has Serie A done in recent years in Europe? Absolutely nothing, and it's honestly not surprising. I do believe that things are starting to look better for Serie A and hopefully this season won't be an exception. It also helped that the EL winner will be given a CL spot. Now 2nd tier teams like Napoli will actually give a fuck about it. But still, having said this, we still need to see if Italian teams are capable of repeating the same European performances in the coming seasons or not. Remember, the same Wolfsburg you're making fun of is Serie A's Roma.

The bolded part is incorrect, again. Remember when Schalke teared Inter a new one?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
"One good club". :D This one good club is arguably the best team in world football right now.

Come on, you can't seriously be this biased. You're not even trying to hide it. Nobody is saying that the BL is the best European league. Far from it, really, but to refuse to admit that with all it's limitations, it's currently on at least a higher level than Serie A is just wrong.

What has Serie A done in recent years in Europe? Absolutely nothing, and it's honestly not surprising. I do believe that things are starting to look better for Serie A and hopefully this season won't be an exception. It also helped that the EL winner will be given a CL spot. Now 2nd tier teams like Napoli will actually give a fuck about it. But still, having said this, we still need to see if Italian teams are capable of repeating the same European performances in the coming seasons or not. Remember, the same Wolfsburg you're making fun of is Serie A's Roma.

The bolded part is incorrect, again. Remember when Schalke teared Inter a new one?
Bundesliga's no. 2 just got absolutely slaughtered by Italy's no. 4. And like I said, Wolfsburg has Bas Dost, Napoli has Higuain.

Yes, Bayern is probably a better side than Juventus.

Other than that, the Bundesliga has less to offer than Serie A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)