[GER] Bundesliga 2014/2015 (6 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Huh, guy can be an arsehole no point trying to argue against that, maybe it makes him easy to dislike but it doesn't take anything away from his genius.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Homeopathy works on the long term while Pep wants cortisone and other crap, which heals players faster but makes them weaker on the long term.
The very definition of homeopathy is that it doesn't work at all. If a homeopathic cure would be observed to be effective on a regular basis, it would no longer be a homeopathic cure as it would become actual science.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The very definition of homeopathy is that it doesn't work at all. If a homeopathic cure would be observed to be effective on a regular basis, it would no longer be a homeopathic cure as it would become actual science.
:agree:

Seriously, this.

Everyone here got the "homeopathy" thing off the wikipedia description of the docter. And the description is completely out of context.
The docter uses experimental medicine, and tries to avoid the usage of cortisol. He has clear results of his treatments.

actual homeopathy are treatments and pills that show no statistical improvement over a significant controll group, but is practiced anyway cause people love to shell out cash for placebo effects

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
the point stays the same, whatever one calls it. Müller-Wohlfahrt refused to superglue and throw his patients into battle like Pep and KHR demand and that's why he is being shat at. Pep wishes his players got the Fuentes treatment anyway.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
:agree:

Seriously, this.

Everyone here got the "homeopathy" thing off the wikipedia description of the docter. And the description is completely out of context.
The docter uses experimental medicine, and tries to avoid the usage of cortisol. He has clear results of his treatments.

actual homeopathy are treatments and pills that show no statistical improvement over a significant controll group, but is practiced anyway cause people love to shell out cash for placebo effects
It's does work as a rather potent Placebo. Yes, it's a rip-off, but if people believe in it it can yield some pretty impressive results, and that's not nothing.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I see him as a longer term thinking docter, that doesnt rush his patients back and cares for a full, good recovery. With some experimental techniques, with a bit of placebo perhaps.

Thing is, look how long many bayern players stretched their careers there. His approach against fast acting stuff like Cortisol is completely justified.

So comes the question, why did Guardiola's players never got injured in spain (still allmost never over there), but suddenly tend to do now ?

Not saying its doping, of wich i know more then half of you combined, but i'm open to answers from anyone.

Untill then, doping.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I see him as a longer term thinking docter, that doesnt rush his patients back and cares for a full, good recovery. With some experimental techniques, with a bit of placebo perhaps.

Thing is, look how long many bayern players stretched their careers there. His approach against fast acting stuff like Cortisol is completely justified.

So comes the question, why did Guardiola's players never got injured in spain (still allmost never over there), but suddenly tend to do now ?

Not saying its doping, of wich i know more then half of you combined, but i'm open to answers from anyone.

Untill then, doping.
:touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)