[GER] Bundesliga 2014/2015 (3 Viewers)

BayernMan12

Jul 13, 2013
I'm convinced Klopp is going to Real, Ancelotti was a couple of minutes from losing to Atletico last season and being sacked anyways, I can see him being sacked if they don't win the league again or lose in the CL

BayernMan12

Jul 13, 2013
Nvm...

Manchester City 'not looking at appointing Jurgen Klopp' as new boss
Last Updated: 15/04/15 4:14pm

Manchester City are not looking at Jurgen Klopp to become their next manager, according to Sky sources.

And at this stage City have no plans to replace Manuel Pellegrini, who has come under increasing pressure at the Etihad after a poor run of form.

It’s our understanding however that City will be looking to refresh their squad this summer, with plenty of comings and goings expected at the Etihad in the next window.

City have dropped to fourth in the Premier League, 12 points behind leaders Chelsea, and the champions look certain to be relinquishing their grip on the title.

They have lost six of their last eight matches in the league, and now face a battle to finish in the top four and qualify for next season’s Champions League.

Speaking after Sunday’s 4-2 derby defeat to rivals Manchester United, Pellegrini told Sky Sports: "My future is not the most important thing about what happened today.

"I'll continue working. We have to play six more games to try to finish as high as we can and, for me, that's the only thing that's important.”

When Dortmund called a press conference on Wednesday morning, it was widely anticipated that Klopp’s departure would be announced.

Sky Bet quickly reported a surge of money on the German being appointed as City’s new manager.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/20876/9806777/manchester-city-not-looking-at-appointing-jurgen-klopp-as-new-boss

happybum

Oct 23, 2014
Man City are saying they're not interested because they don't want instability in the locker room, and fuck up the rest of the season. Pellegrini is as good as gone imo.

But Idk if Klopp really wants Man City. On the one hand they do have the stadium, $, and resources, but on the other they want immediate results, and Klopp is not that type of coach.

If Milan gets new owners, and promise him funds, I wouldn't be surprised to see him there.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Love to see Klopp in Serie A and see what he can brings to the table. Probably one of Roma, Napoli or Milan if they had new owners.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Would be interesting if he went to City since I don't think they have a single player capable of playing the way Klopp likes to play aside from maybe Aguero and Fernandinho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)