[GER] Bundesliga 2014/2015 (8 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Funny how people from different countries have different opinions about this. FWIW: passion does incite violence. If you want to ban all forms of violence, you will ultimately ban passion too. The best lovemaking is not tender.

That being said, there is always a line you can't cross. Real physical violence towards other players or the referee should never be tolerated. I'm not saying we should all be pussies about it, but you can't publicly agree with it.
Of course he should be punished, that goes without saying. The problem is the double standard used here. If he was their Messi i'm sure a short suspension missing a few matches or even maybe a month/few months ban would be sufficient. But of course he wasn't. Harsh. Too harsh.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Imagine if this happens nowadays... :D
This is one of the gayest fights I've ever seen. If it would happen today it would be equally homo.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course he should be punished, that goes without saying. The problem is the double standard used here. If he was their Messi i'm sure a short suspension missing a few matches or even maybe a month/few months ban would be sufficient. But of course he wasn't. Harsh. Too harsh.
Were the stewards Leverkusen stewards?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)