[GER] Bundesliga 2014/2015 (9 Viewers)

Paul Poker

Apr 7, 2013
Good move by Leverkusen. Guy has no honor or respect when he brings that much shame on the club. An for what? His buddies aren't allowed in the locker room? Stay the fuck outside then. Some players always think they're bigger than the shirt they're wearing. They're not.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Football as we knew it is truly gone. It's been taken over by this pseudo sport run by pussies for pussies. It makes me want to throw up.

Respect, Spahic!!
Ya, it's become more civilized. I just don't understand this attitude, are you saying that football has lost its magic because there is less condoning of violence?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Football as we knew it is truly gone. It's been taken over by this pseudo sport run by pussies for pussies. It makes me want to throw up.

Respect, Spahic!!
This overtouchyness has gone too far - look at what he said after the whle incident.

"I regret my behaviour," he said. "I want to apologise to the victims and their families. I know that I have given my club huge problems with this."

victims and their families :howler:

nabijem vas sve na kurac

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Good move by Leverkusen. Guy has no honor or respect when he brings that much shame on the club. An for what? His buddies aren't allowed in the locker room? Stay the fuck outside then. Some players always think they're bigger than the shirt they're wearing. They're not.
Ya, it's become more civilized. I just don't understand this attitude, are you saying that football has lost its magic because there is less condoning of violence?
:tup:

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
"civilized" pfft hipocrisy at it's best. It's just as BS as fairplay.

Would they cancel Messi's contract if he was involved in that incident? Of course not. Give him a suspension, ban him for a couple of matches, make him pay a fine but cancelling his contract for fighting the stewards for not letting his brother go into the locker room?

This overtouchyness and oversensitivity in modern Football are it's biggest turn off.

When Ronaldo scores and does his celebration asking the adversary fans to "calm down", loliga president says it's "provocative" and wants to fine him. No banners, beer or drums in the Copa América. What the fuck is this shit?? It's becoming more and more dull.

- - - Updated - - -

This overtouchyness has gone too far - look at what he said after the whle incident.

"I regret my behaviour," he said. "I want to apologise to the victims and their families. I know that I have given my club huge problems with this."

victims and their families :howler:

nabijem vas sve na kurac
Ridiculous.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Hypocrisy and double standards is a problem, and perhaps they wouldn't have done it had that been Messi or Ronaldo, is that right? No it isn't,. Does that mean we should just condone violence when it happens? of course not.

But every case gets judged by its merits, I mean I wouldn't personally have had a problem had they given Spahic a lighter punishment than terminating his contract, but I'm glad they did something about it, and I'm glad violence is being seriously condemned here.

I'm not familiar with the Copa America story, so I'm not sure what happened there

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Hypocrisy and double standards is a problem, and perhaps they wouldn't have done it had that been Messi or Ronaldo, is that right? No it isn't,. Does that mean we should just condone violence when it happens? of course not.

But every case gets judged by its merits, I mean I wouldn't personally have had a problem had they given Spahic a lighter punishment than terminating his contract, but I'm glad they did something about it, and I'm glad violence is being seriously condemned here.

I'm not familiar with the Copa America story, so I'm not sure what happened there
It's too harsh, bro. And it's clear as day they wouldn't do it if it was an absolutely important player. The guy's old and was going to be replace in 2 or 3 years anyway... Bunch of bastards.

I'm not really condoning violence but i'm certainly against oversensitivity in a sport that's losing it's identity. What was once a working class sport is becoming more and more elitist. He's done a mistake and should get punished for it but that was just too much.

Football has happened. It's simply banned from the stadiums during the Copa América. An old and traditional tournament that had as one of it's biggest sights to see it's fans, are now like an opera crowd, dead and dull. What's next? No screaming or insults towards the referee allowed? I'm telling you, this pussyness is going too far and i'm glad i probably won't be alive to see what Football will be like in 50 years.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He was a starting CB who leads the defence no? The fact they are canceling his contract should tell you how severely out of order his behaviour is. Beats up security for not allowing his useless friends? Moronic shit.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Funny how people from different countries have different opinions about this. FWIW: passion does incite violence. If you want to ban all forms of violence, you will ultimately ban passion too. The best lovemaking is not tender.

That being said, there is always a line you can't cross. Real physical violence towards other players or the referee should never be tolerated. I'm not saying we should all be pussies about it, but you can't publicly agree with it.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He got what he deserved, hitting a club employee is over the line and would have seen anyone else sacked, being a player should make no difference. Being a key player should also bring responsibility.

Still, does make you wonder what happens if this is a €50m player. Immediate transfer list for discounted price?

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Spahic is an idiot, he is a real troublemaker, and all his transfers are related to his stupidity and reckless behavior. He was even accused as main source of problems in the locker room of NT (later he retired from NT).

Too bad for him, he was the best defender at Leverkusen this season.

Also if we want to talk about pussies than Rolfes is a big one, for his statement after the game where devoted their win to a steward Spahic attacked,

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Spahic is an idiot, he is a real troublemaker, and all his transfers are related to his stupidity and reckless behavior. He was even accused as main source of problems in the locker room of NT (later he retired from NT).

Too bad for him, he was the best defender at Leverkusen this season.

Also if we want to talk about pussies than Rolfes is a big one, for his statement after the game where devoted their win to a steward Spahic attacked,
what a piece of shit :sergio:

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Hahaha he devoted a win for steward, Rolfes should go and suck stewards dick to heal his "wounds". Fuck them if Spahic was German he would be fined only.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Hahaha he devoted a win for steward, Rolfes should go and suck stewards $#@! to heal his "wounds". $#@! them if Spahic was German he would be fined only.
I don't think nationality was a factor here. More likely they dumped him because
a) he is a 34yo player without a future
b) there is actually a video of the incident so they can't play it down

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)