[GER] Bundesliga 2014/2015 (7 Viewers)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
If a Serie A team was in the final, both Bayern or Dortmund would have been exposed as what they are: Arcadeball pacemonkeys.

Yesterday we witnessed how a Serie A 9th annihilated the Bundesliga runner-up apart from obvious goalkeeper mistakes which the Serie A per se is not guilty of.
Annihilated,yet scored only a solitary goal.Seriously dude...

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
One never knows with the Tuz, but I think he's trolling...

I mean, we did lose 4-0 on aggregate to Bayern that same year he's speaking of in the QFs... :shifty:
Not to mention Bayern killed Barca in semi's that year (7-0 over two matches), Dortmund topped a group with Real, Man City and Ajax and beat Real in semi's.
So yes, trolling, definitely

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Klopp not rotating before the big Juve game.

Weidenfeller - Kirch, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer - Kehl, Gündogan - H. Mkhitaryan, Kagawa, Reus - Aubameyang

Sahin is expected to be back until Wednesday and maybe Kampl could play for Mkhi, but the rest I expect to play against Juve.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Klopp not rotating before the big Juve game.

Weidenfeller - Kirch, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer - Kehl, Gündogan - H. Mkhitaryan, Kagawa, Reus - Aubameyang

Sahin is expected to be back until Wednesday and maybe Kampl could play for Mkhi, but the rest I expect to play against Juve.
Mkhi likely moves into the hole in place of Kagawa, and Kampl goes on the wing opposite Reus.

The only other would be him playing Immobile in between Aubameyang and Reus. I just cannot see him starting Immobile again. He's sat him for 6 matches now.

It looks like Klopp still believes CL is obtainable if he's fielding his best XI at home against Cologne. Wants to make sure no slip-up happens.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Dortmund :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

If we get knocked out by this team, we really don't deserve to play in CL next year... We might as well give up.

Strongest XI, and still drawing at home against FC Koln. :lol:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
But Aubameyang started....I thought BvB was a world class team and Immobile made them $#@!.
What? Immobile came on for Aubameyang and did... drum roll please.... you guessed it, fuck all. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Well... we played with almost our strongest line up, and barely won 1-0. :shifty:
We played a very in-form team, with a very dangerous and pacy attack, that has lost twice at home all season. They just dominated Napoli at home a few weeks ago. This was a great result, considering Pogba was out, Evra sat, and we played in our less favoured formation.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Not to mention Bayern killed Barca in semi's that year (7-0 over two matches), Dortmund topped a group with Real, Man City and Ajax and beat Real in semi's.
So yes, trolling, definitely
Bayern just spanked Roma & shakhtar, something we haven't been able to do this season.

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
Important win for Gladbach today.
Herrmann scoring twice and setting a new career high with eight goals.

Now we can show what we're made of with that brutal stretch of games to end the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)