[GER] Bundesliga 2014/2015 (9 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Meh different tastes i guess, but i didn't used to enjoy heynckes side, nothing unique about them even though they were super efficient in that last season.
You said Pep's Bayern was a well-oiled machine, not unique :p

A machine usually isn't designed to be unique or flashy, it's designed to be efficient. Jupp's Bayern was just that, in the most brutal way imaginable.

And I hate Bayern's guts ever since I can remember. On the same level as Inter for me.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
You said Pep's Bayern was a well-oiled machine, not unique :p

A machine usually isn't designed to be unique or flashy, it's designed to be efficient. Jupp's Bayern was just that, in the most brutal way imaginable.

And I hate Bayern's guts ever since I can remember. On the same level as Inter for me.
I said watching peps bayern was like poetry(i.e. they're enjoyable to watch) and that they are a well oiled machine (i.e. efficient) Two different points.
Yes they are a well oiled machine and they are unique in their playing style, obviously when it comes to the former Heynckes Bayern was obviously more efficient, i mean they did win the treble while sweeping everything in sight.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
This Hamburg-BvB ref is so incredibly biased in favour of Dortmund. Hamburg can't buy a free kick, and seems to give them every time they breathe on a Doetmund player.
Yep, but Dortmund looked better in attack. Overall it was a balanced game with a slight advantage for Borussia. There were not a lot of chances, but Dortmund had more possession and created more situation. There weren't many clear cut chances though.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yep, but Dortmund looked better in attack. Overall it was a balanced game with a slight advantage for Borussia. There were not a lot of chances, but Dortmund had more possession and created more situation. There weren't many clear cut chances though.
I only watched the second half, and it was pretty boring. Hamburg seems like a very compact and well-organized team at the back, they didn't allow Dortmund anything. A lot of possession, but hardly anything dangerous.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I only watched the second half, and it was pretty boring. Hamburg seems like a very compact and well-organized team at the back, they didn't allow Dortmund anything. A lot of possession, but hardly anything dangerous.
The first half was almost the same plus two or three good situations for Dortmund and one for Hamburger.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Just wanna remind u, that Bayern played almost all season without their complete midfield.

Thiago directly injured again begin of the season and still injured..same with Martinez and also Lahm out since months..Schweinsteiger just came back this year. Thats like Juve having to replace Pogba, Vidal, Pirlo and Marchisio. ;)

Bayern also had the most players during the WC and all the Germans + Robben and Dante were there till the end.

Despite that, Bayern played incredible football from the beginning breaking records again. They still destroying their opponents like Roma & Co. but u cannot expect Bayern to humiliate everyone. Sometimes the battery and motivation is a little lower..understandable I think.

To compare Heynckes Bayern with Peps is also useless. They were 2nd is three competitions season 11/12..losing at home to Chelsea CL final and being beaten by Dortmund in Cup and BL. The pain sat deep and they were on a mission. Whenever players talk about this season, they always emphasize how focussed and unique their attitude were.

Pep is untouchable in Munich and doing fantastic work..the criticism he receives on forum like these r just laughable..its a joy to have him at Bayern and I m sure he ll extend his contract until 2018 and announce it after the big games r played.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Just wanna remind u, that Bayern played almost all season without their complete midfield.

Thiago directly injured again begin of the season and still injured..same with Martinez and also Lahm out since months..Schweinsteiger just came back this year. Thats like Juve having to replace Pogba, Vidal, Pirlo and Marchisio. ;)

Bayern also had the most players during the WC and all the Germans + Robben and Dante were there till the end.

Despite that, Bayern played incredible football from the beginning breaking records again. They still destroying their opponents like Roma & Co. but u cannot expect Bayern to humiliate everyone. Sometimes the battery and motivation is a little lower..understandable I think.

To compare Heynckes Bayern with Peps is also useless. They were 2nd is three competitions season 11/12..losing at home to Chelsea CL final and being beaten by Dortmund in Cup and BL. The pain sat deep and they were on a mission. Whenever players talk about this season, they always emphasize how focussed and unique their attitude were.

Pep is untouchable in Munich and doing fantastic work..the criticism he receives on forum like these r just laughable..its a joy to have him at Bayern and I m sure he ll extend his contract until 2018 and announce it after the big games r played.
:tup:

Heynckes won the treble in that last season, I don't think any manager could have come and emulated that, its never been done. Pep is doing an amazing job at Bayern, everyone around the club has been saying that, and I'm sure come the summer Rummenige and co will do all they can to convince Pep to sign another contract.

The guys record as a manager is absolutely amazing, I've been saying this for a long time, I think he is without doubt a world class manager, and one of the elite right now.

Btw, are you a Bayern fan?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yes..Rummenigge was my hero as a kid :hellyes:
Nice :tup:

That explains a lot.
If I asked a Man Utd fan what he thought of Allegri, do you think I'd get as much of an informed opinion as I'd get from a Juve fan. You might be afraid of bias with the latter, but if I ask a Juve fan to compare between two of their managers; i.e. Conte and Allegri, there is little reason why one would be biased to one or the other.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)