[GER] Bundesliga 2014/2015 (9 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yeah, it goes something like this when it comes to defending:

La Liga > EPL >>>> Bundesliga >>>>>>>> Ligue 1 >>>>>>>>>>> Serie A

La Liga is better than other leagues at defending for obvious reasons. Ramos plays for Real Madrid.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
i think English Premier League has more viewers than La Laliga and Serie A and Bundesliga according statistics
EPL tv money is a lot better than serie A, last palce EPL team makes more money than all Serie A and bundesliga teams. but im still prefer watch serie A MATCHS
because there are a lot of skilled and talented players. recent years players like Ronaldo, Van Basten, Voller, Batistuta, Nedved, Del Piero and Shevchenko in Serie A. it may not look like it now

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Messi is an ugly beardless (thus for impotent) dwarf so he don't count, and Ronaldo is a whatever.
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, it goes something like this when it comes to defending:

La Liga > EPL >>>> Bundesliga >>>>>>>> Ligue 1 >>>>>>>>>>> Serie A

La Liga is better than other leagues at defending for obvious reasons. Ramos plays for Real Madrid.
8/10

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I disagree, some of the goals you see scored and some of the scorelines you see in Germany would indicate otherwise. Not to mention eeven when German teams play in Europe, they seem to concede too many goals.
did you see the goal Messi scored yesterday. Granada defenders didnt even bother, they were jogging back casually

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I disagree, some of the goals you see scored and some of the scorelines you see in Germany would indicate otherwise. Not to mention eeven when German teams play in Europe, they seem to concede too many goals.
They are just trolling, or atleast I hope so for their sake. Don't bother

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)