[GER] Bundesliga 2014/2015 (7 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Immobile starts for Dortmund in Bundesliga:

0 wins --- 6 losses --- 3 draws

7 goals scored --- 14 goals allowed.

Immobile 29 shots attempted --- 3 goals --1 assist in these 9 matches.

Now add to that, he hasn't scored a single goal in a sub appearance either.

:rofl:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Immobile starts for Dortmund in Bundesliga:

0 wins --- 6 losses --- 3 draws

7 goals scored --- 14 goals allowed.

Immobile 29 shots attempted --- 3 goals --1 assist in these 9 matches.

Now add to that, he hasn't scored a single goal in a sub appearance either.

:rofl:
You're looking at this from a wrong angle:
In the 9 games he has started, BVB has scored 7 goals. Immobile was involved in 4 of those, 57%. He's responsibly for 57% of BVB's goals.

Vital.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Juventino[RUS];4820182 said:
doesn't matter, they need person to blame
Dude I was being sarcastic.

I mean it's certainly not fair to say that Immobile is the sole or even major reason for BVB's failure this season, but he's still been very poor.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Dude I was being sarcastic.

I mean it's certainly not fair to say that Immobile is the sole or even major reason for BVB's failure this season, but he's still been very poor.
I can't believe he thought you were being sincere there. :rofl:

I love that stat. Immobile is a superstar. Directly involved in 57% of Dortmund goals in the matches he starts. IF only Tevez were that good. :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4820182 said:
ye immobile is the reason why they are underperfoming

- - - Updated - - -

doesn't matter, they need person to blame
Rus, any 20 million rated striker, with a conversion rate in Bundesliga is around 8.3% is having a pathetic season.

He's scored 3 goals on 35 shots in the Bundesliga. A majority of those shots have come from within the box. Many have been very good chances. He's missed an astounding number of sitters. He was supposed to replace the goals of Lewandowski. Has he done this in the slightest? No. He is a very big part of why Dortmund is in the relegation zone.

35 shots attempted -- 3 goals.

If he did this and played for Juve we'd be crucifying Marotta for bringing him in.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Immobile is obviously not the only player responsible but he is to blame as a part of the team.

Neither Unforced errors nor Weidenfeller nor Hummels have any influence on Immobile standing in front of the goal and failing.

In this microsituation none of the other issues matter.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
A team that scores 7 goals in 9 games just isn't going to win games. That's pathetic. BvB has a ton of problems. But if you're scoring 7 goals in the 9 games Immobile has started, while creating as many chances as Dortmund does, you just aren't going to win.

All defenders make errors occasionally. Ours certainly do. Chiellini fucked up on the corner today. But our strikers score enough to make those occasional errors a moot point most of the time.

Dortmund's attack is a much bigger problem than their defense. Just look at the respective offensive and defensive standings in the BL. Dortmund has scored the 4th least goals and allowed the 7th most. Which equals offense is worse than defense as problems go. A big part of that is Immobile.

R.A.B.

Mar 24, 2009
BVB is playing poorly but with Lewandowski in Immobile Place they would be at 8 place at least. They create a lot of chances but its very easy to stop them when Immobile is a parody of an attacker.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
there are no excuses for not beating this Dortmund team although its not true that think whoever looks good on paper will go all the way but it rarely turns out that way.i think BVB play with a fear of losing instead of playing with the hunger of attacking the win match.it's a advantage for juve than bvb that playing poorly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)