[GER] Bundesliga 2014/2015 (7 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I think Dortmund has literally weakened at every position since they were in the CL final.

Lewandowski
Reus-Gotze-Kuba

to

Immobile
Reus(injured form)-Mkhitaryan-Aubameyang

Huge downgrade.

Then Gundogan has fallen off the map. Bender is not even a factor. Pisczek serious injury problems. And Hummels and Subotic were not that good to begin with.

This team is absolutely clueless in possession. Immobile and Aubameyang are completely devoid of touch or creativity.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
DVD cant win shit this year!
allegri has to study that and find their weaknesses and capitalize on that.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
What worries me is just that, it adds to the pressure to beat them. Dortmund by all means have a mental problem and that's all but CL is a way for them to play relaxed which may get the best out of them. One things certain it's nervous times for them they're under immense pressure lets just hope it does work in our favour... Even though us and Europe.. is not far from how Dortmund played today... Clueless.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
What worries me is just that, it adds to the pressure to beat them. Dortmund by all means have a mental problem and that's all but CL is a way for them to play relaxed which may get the best out of them. One things certain it's nervous times for them they're under immense pressure lets just hope it does work in our favour... Even though us and Europe.. is not far from how Dortmund played today... Clueless.
What about the pressure for our players? Lose, and you lost to the very last team in the bl. Lose, and you are a complete laughing stock.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
What about the pressure for our players? Lose, and you lost to the very last team in the bl. Lose, and you are a complete laughing stock.
Exactly.. it's what I said..I'd rather hoped Dortmund would have moved up a place or two. Atleast it would've sweeten the tie on paper.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Pirlo+Llorente you say?
im talking about a team that is struggling such that it has fallen to mid-table and Dortmund is last place in the Bundesliga. it's obviously we have some weakness but our situation is most better than dortmund. its true that our attack falters, particularly against better sides. We need much improvement in those areas if we are to do real well in this competition. i hope to see Allegri changing that approach every time soon
we have preyera and coman that we can use them instead liorente and pirlo.surly juve can overcome again anyone if we play right and our players kick it up a notch; especially the likes of vidal, lichtsteiner and morata pogba tevez

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Reminds me of our curse under ferrara and del neri... Though relegation zone is something.. wouldn't want to be in a Dortmund fans shoes right now.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
im talking about a team that is struggling such that it has fallen to mid-table and Dortmund is last place in the Bundesliga. it's obviously we have some weakness but our situation is most better than dortmund. its true that our attack falters, particularly against better sides. We need much improvement in those areas if we are to do real well in this competition. i hope to see Allegri changing that approach every time soon
we have preyera and coman that we can use them instead liorente and pirlo.surly juve can overcome again anyone if we play right and our players kick it up a notch; especially the likes of vidal, lichtsteiner and morata pogba tevez
why Roman Reigns though??

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
A home loss to 10 man Augsburg! :rofl:

I think it's time to peruse about 6 weeks back in this thread and laugh at everyone who said Dortmund would for sure qualify for the CL even after their poor start...

Show yourselves! :D

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
DVD cant win shit this year!
allegri has to study that and find their weaknesses and capitalize on that.
They can still win Champions League

A home loss to 10 man Augsburg! :rofl:

I think it's time to peruse about 6 weeks back in this thread and laugh at everyone who said Dortmund would for sure qualify for the CL even after their poor start...

Show yourselves! :D
Dude, for the last two seasons you said that Atletico Madrid would be shit without Falcao and the season after shit without Diego Costa. :D

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Of course. DP84 doesn't realize that Dortmund has history and most important of all, a future. To him, only a handful of clubs deserve to exist. Never mind that Hummels and Klopp have already pledged their allegiance to Dortmund and have no reason to leave. I don't see how that's so different from Buffon, DP, and Nedved deciding to stay with Juve. At least Dortmund will always compete in Europe.
Spot on, mate. :lol2:

And the whole post is fantastic, well thought.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)