[GER] Bundesliga 2014/2015 (8 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Probably, but on the other hand lesser teams have overcome a 9 point deficit over 20 games.
This is no longer about Dortmund merely competing against current clubs. It has now become as much about competing against historical minimum points required to even qualify for the CL in an average season.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That second goal by Eintracht, the BvB defender! :rofl:

They need about 45 points from their remaining 21 games in order to realistically stand a chance of qualifying for UCL. I don't really see it happening. An average of 2 points gained each game seems very unlikely. I doubt they get relegated, but at this point, it would take both a stunning reversal in form by them, and a complete collapse by those ahead of them, in order to get to the CL spots by the end of the year.

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
That actually irritates me about Dortmund and Klopp.

Borussia MG will soon be where it's at.
Eh....we'd need to win a game again before we can talk about any goals etc.

But hey, we certainly won't turn down even more supporters and if we can avoid a terrible streak like last season(nine games without a win last winter), we should be good.
Next one will be Hertha at home on Saturday.
The matchup of the brazilian brothers Raffael(Gladbach) vs Ronny(Hertha).

Someone who can "hard counter" who can work in the defence that Allegri can set.
Piszczek would be great, if Licht won't be re-sigend.
Though, Real would certainly want him as well(just like Reus, who's one of Ancelotti's favourites since his Gladbach days), as they've been interested for quite some time.

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
Results from today's games

Cologne - Augsburg 1-2
Paderborn - Freiburg 1-1
Stuttgart - Schalke 0-4
Hannover - Wolfsburg 1-3
Gladbach - Berlin 3-2

And Ribery just scored the 1-0 for Bayern against Leverkusen.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
augsburg 3rd? :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

how does this thing work? a shit club rises high in the table in serie a then ppl say we're in decline....shit clubs rise up the table in BPL, EPL etc and 'its a testament to the strength of the league'..someone explain this to for real please i think i am missing something that i wud like to get back..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)