[GER] Bundesliga 2014/2015 (7 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Juventino[RUS];4663828 said:
Ancelotti is one of the most overrated managers in history
:agree:

Teams he's coached have always been amongst the most expensive in the world: Milan, Juve, Chelsea, PSG, Madrid.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Once Bayern kicks him out, probably after this season and another trashing in the CL, Guardiola will follow his buddy Rijkaard to obscurity and no one will remember that self-righteous prick in a few years. I hope Bayern gets someone better next.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Mou won the CL with Porto and I'll even add Inter since they were big underdogs at the time. Guardiola on the other hand pretty much made Barca the team they are.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
People saying Ancelotti is better than Guardiola are the ones trolling imo. Like the teams he coached weren't the most stacked in the world at the time? And people blame Guardiola for being inflexible. Look at what Ancelotti did with Juve.

He has one more Champions League than Guardiola and a shitload more years of experience. Guardiola will surpass his pig looking face in trophies. And I hate Guardiola.
WTF is this shit? I don't even know :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Guardiola is better coach then Ancelotti so far despite being the younger one.
:rolleyes: Really? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

Teams he's coached have always been amongst the most expensive in the world: Milan, Juve, Chelsea, PSG, Madrid.
Poor Guardiola only coached Vladivostok FC and Ljubljana United :cry:

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Dortmund prepares to raise capital - €110 million in new funds
German football club Borussia Dortmund will on Thursday announce a capital increase that could bring it around €110 million ($146 million) in new funds, German business daily Handelsblatt reported on Wednesday.
Sportswear maker Puma, which makes Dortmund's jerseys, and insurer Signal Iduna are prepared to take large share stakes, the report added.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/08/20/bvb-newissue-idUSL5N0QQ4D920140820

a Handelsblatt article on BVB adds (probably the original article)
It was intended to use €40 million (of the raised capital) for the reduction of liabilities. About two months ago, the main sponsor Evonik already had taken about 9% of the shares. In addition, the BVB announced that Signal Iduna has secured the naming rights to the stadium in Dortmund, for five years until 30 June 2026.
http://www.handelsblatt.com/unterne...ruestet-zum-angriff-auf-den-fcb/10360704.html

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Once Bayern kicks him out, probably after this season and another trashing in the CL, Guardiola will follow his buddy Rijkaard to obscurity and no one will remember that self-righteous prick in a few years. I hope Bayern gets someone better next.
after bayern, he's coaching spain. it's pretty much meant to be

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Sergio Ramos one of the most dangerous players on set pieces. Pep obviously is familiar with him. He marks him with Muller and then Mandzukic. Ramos was on a hat-trick in Germany after 20 minutes. :tuttosport:

Pep makes no adjustments. Football makes adjustments for Pep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)