[GER] Bundesliga 2013/2014 (20 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
are you surprised? I had admired henckes' bayern for being a efficient mother$#@! machine, pep has effectively turned a tank into a F1 car instead
I'm not actually I expected it in a way. Jupp's Bayern was a model to follow and they'd dominate CL for years if he stayed there. Pep's Bayern is much weaker despite huge spending.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What's the deal with Jefferson Farfan? All I know he's been out since last month with fire crotch. Sounds dubious to me...

Apr 12, 2004

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
No, seriously:

http://trome.pe/deportes/jefferson-farfan-se-perderia-resto-temporada-inflamacion-pierna-2005940

Via Google translate:
Jefferson Farfan will miss rest of season by inflammation in the leg

Jefferson Farfan could miss the remainder of the Bundesliga by inflammation of the skin (similar to a sunburn), which has suffered in the crotch. The injury would have caused an allergic reaction after taking a drug, newspaper Bild.

"I will not say exactly what Jefferson has, that would be indiscreet. But let's say he can not ride a bike, "said the manager of Schalke 04 , Horst Heldt.
:confused2

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
so, whats Bayerns summer transfer plan? they got Lewa and Rode. any new (big) signings coming in or are they just keeping what they have now???

and, also, what about Dortmund? they got Adrian Ramos (?) as a eplacement for Lewa, and what else??? are they just gonna get replacements for the eventual departures or will they invest and strenghten their team??? if anyone could answer this i would appreciate :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)