[GER] Bundesliga 2013/2014 (37 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Both Eto'o and Zlatan have pretty much called Pep a tremendous coward and whack job in their experience -- avoiding them and not trying to get caught near them so they could talk to him.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
Everyone who think Hummels is better than Barzagli/Bonucci/Chiellini turn on TV. He is terrible today. A lot of easy blunders, Borussia conceded a goal because of his abysmal marking.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
That Rodriguez cross though. :tuttosport: That's what Nando really needs. Instead he's got to deal with the sh!t he's receiving from Asa and Licht. :depressed

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
That cross was amazing ; )

Rodriguez proved once againt that he has fantastic left foot. But I noticed couple of mistakes in defence too. In particular when Lewandowski switched sides and tried to get through right flank along with Aubameyang.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The Bundesliga only has 18 teams. Wtf was I thinking? :sergio:

Well, there goes their undefeated season. Hopefully, they play proper football in the return leg against those red cunts from Manchester.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The Bundesliga only has 18 teams. Wtf was I thinking? :sergio:

Well, there goes their undefeated season. Hopefully, they play proper football in the return leg against those red cunts from Manchester.
you're forgiven for trying :D

they won't play 'proper' football this is pep's way. I actually fear the prospect of man utd knocking bayern out because right now the momentum is with man utd and the record of english sides coming away with at least a point at the allianz arena is a pretty decent one

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
you're forgiven for trying :D

they won't play 'proper' football this is pep's way. I actually fear the prospect of man utd knocking bayern out because right now the momentum is with man utd and the record of english sides coming away with at least a point at the allianz arena is a pretty decent one
please stop to jinx it m8 :D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fickle fans. Those Mancunian turds will remember how much they suck, when they are watching their beloved team in the EL next season :D

No Arsenal, United, Milan, or Inter in the CL next year. It doesn't get better than that.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
seriously i hope you smash them because i don't think I'll be able to live with the man ure fans raving on about how amazing they are and how moyes was always a legend blah blah
I'm sorry, but Bayern needs to lose this game, so Guardiola has failed. Bayern need to get a good coach to turn them back into the monster of last year.

Man utd will go out in the semi finals anyway, and fail to get into the Cl again

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'm sorry, but Bayern needs to lose this game, so Guardiola has failed. Bayern need to get a good coach to turn them back into the monster of last year.

Man utd will go out in the semi finals anyway, and fail to get into the Cl again
who could bayern realistically get though?

someone like ancelotti would do well there but i can't see him leaving madrid. wenger wouldn't exactly do any better than guardiola, david moyes? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)