[GER] Bundesliga 2013/2014 (2 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
[h=1]'Bayern will be unwatchable like Barcelona' - Beckenbauer

The former west Germany captain and coach has slammed the Bavarians' passing game, urging them to go for the jugular more often in matches
[/h] Bayern Munich legend Franz Beckenbauer has slammed coach Pep Guardiola's tactics, saying the team will end up becoming "unwatchable like Bacelona."

The Bavarians remain unbeaten in the Bundesliga under the Spaniard and have a place in the last eight of the Champions League and the semi-final of the DFB-Pokal to look forward to.

However, the former West Germany international believes their style of play has gone backwards since the former Barca coach took over.

"In the end, we'll be unwatchable like Barca. They'll be passing it backwards on the goal-line," he told Sky.

"[My vision] is different. If I have the chance to shoot from distance, especially in front of a crowded defence, I'd take it. It's the most efficient way."

Meanwhile, Beckenbauer also claimed that the outlook looks bleak for Bayern president Uli Hoeness, who is currently in court in a tax evasion case.

"At the moment, it's not looking quite as good for Uli, but I haven't seen his defence yet. The prosecution have made their case, now the defence has to clarify these points.

"I wish him all the happiness."

Hoeness and Beckenbauer were team-mates at both international and club level, winning the 1974 World Cup and three straight European Cups together.
I might wear my trainers that have a picture of der Kaiser on them tomorrow in his honour.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
He admitted it though, it's not like he was hiding it the whole time and they found out.
So if I rob a bank of 27 million (without any violence against humans nor substantial damage caused to the infrustructure), and admitted it afterwards I should not go to jail?

Tax evasion is ruining countries, it deserves to be punshed.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Your attempts are lame.
but you come off mad jelous. I rememer you once said you will never talk about barca again because you thoguht they were disgusting...and that was like three years ago

yet you take every chance to post something against them.

I'm not attacking you, just seems a little odd to me consiering you're pretty rational in your arguments about other things

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
So if I rob a bank of 27 million (without any violence against humans nor substantial damage caused to the infrustructure), and admitted it afterwards I should not go to jail?

Tax evasion is ruining countries, it deserves to be punshed.
Well my personal opinion is they should have been more lenient on him as he came forward. If he got caught and didn't come clean then fair enough. Seeing as he came clean they could have given him a warning and a heavy fine then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)