[GER] Bundesliga 2013/2014 (49 Viewers)

BayernMan12

Jul 13, 2013
I'm currently learning German and I'd like to read a good, reliable German football newspaper to practice @BayernMan12

Do you have any propositions? I've been told to stay away from Bild.
www.tz.de/sport/ is one i read on a daily basis and another i hear is good is www.spiegel.de/sport/fussball/

Bild does post a lot of bullshit rumors but its surprisingly reliable and has a lot of connections in Bayern Munich, so much that they have found that their is a mole leaking club info to the news company.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm currently learning German and I'd like to read a good, reliable German football newspaper to practice @BayernMan12

Do you have any propositions? I've been told to stay away from Bild.
Why are you doing that to yourself? It is one of the ugliest sounding languages out there :D

Nothing like Spanish, Italian, or French :heart:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Why are you doing that to yourself? It is one of the ugliest sounding languages out there :D

I hated learning French. And now that Im in my final semester learning German, I can easily say I take it over French any given day.

I agree on Italian and Spanish though, one of my life goals is to learn Italian before hitting my 30s :D

Jul 1, 2010
German grammer is simply too difficult for anyone
I don't think it's that hard.

I learned Latin in high school, German is incredibly easy in comparison.

- - - Updated - - -

German sounds awesome :D

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
German grammer is simply too difficult for anyone
Fuck grammer, even Germans get wrong too many times :D For me its about getting the idea through when speaking it, otherwise understanding the language when reading and listening is pretty easy as long as you're not listening to a Southerner or an Austrian.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Fuck grammer, even Germans get wrong too many times :D For me its about getting the idea through when speaking it, otherwise understanding the language when reading and listening is pretty easy as long as you're not listening to a Southerner or an Austrian.
Boarisch is wia Latein, nur de Gebildeten sprechans! this is southern/bavarian dialect

Bayerisch ist wie Latein, nur die Gebildeten sprechen es! and this is standard german

translation: Bavarian language is like Latin, only the educated one can speak it! :D

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Boarisch is wia Latein, nur de Gebildeten sprechans! this is southern/bavarian dialect

Bayerisch ist wie Latein, nur die Gebildeten sprechen es! and this is standard german

translation: Bavarian language is like Latin, only the educated one can speak it! :D
More like only the drunk can speak it and only the really educated can comprehend it :p

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
:lol: cant imagine how scary it sounds for a non german
Scho oarg irgendwie ;)
@Trequartista, I can recommend Kicker and Süddeutsche Zeitung, the latter one is one of the highest quality newspapers in general in my opinion, and their football sections isn't bad either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)