[GER] Bundesliga 2013/2014 (87 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Thiago is top class, it was a masterstroke by Pep to bring him to Bayern. I have a sneaky feeling Thiago does not feel as much loyalty to Barcelona as Cesc and Pique did, and as a result, the fear that he will move back to Barca in a few years is not that big imo. Probably has to do with the fact he isn't originally Catalan.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #505
    Thiago is top class, it was a masterstroke by Pep to bring him to Bayern. I have a sneaky feeling Thiago does not feel as much loyalty to Barcelona as Cesc and Pique did, and as a result, the fear that he will move back to Barca in a few years is not that big imo. Probably has to do with the fact he isn't originally Catalan.
    Or with the fact that Bayern is easily become one of the best teams in the world that is yet to dominate for years to come.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Or with the fact that Bayern is easily become one of the best teams in the world that is yet to dominate for years to come.
    Of course that's a huge factor, but couldn't you say the same about United when Pique left them, to a slightly lesser extent I know, but the same principle more or less applies, because they did reach a couple of CL finals, won PL titles for fun and were generally one of the best in Europe at the time.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    Is Mkhteriyan a flop?

I think he is.
    Not even close. Football is a team sport, he is not the sort of player to carry a team on his shoulders from his first season not only in a new team but whole different country/league. That doesn't make him a flop, no chance.

oldlady87

May 13, 2012
    Watze expressed his dissatisfaction at Bayern's transfer policy, and claimed that it is turning the Bundesliga into a one-horse race.
    "There is currently no other league that is dominated by one single club like Bayern in the Bundesliga. The situation is not like in the Spanish Liga, but is more like in the Scottish league," Watzke told reporters.
    "Bayern are hitting back now [after Dortmund's two titles]. They want to destroy us to make sure we will never be a danger to them again.
    "And they are doing so by signing our players.
    "We don't stand a chance when our players can earn twice as much elsewhere. Despite everything, we will not change our strategy, though."

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
    Watze expressed his dissatisfaction at Bayern's transfer policy, and claimed that it is turning the Bundesliga into a one-horse race.
    "There is currently no other league that is dominated by one single club like Bayern in the Bundesliga. The situation is not like in the Spanish Liga, but is more like in the Scottish league," Watzke told reporters.
    "Bayern are hitting back now [after Dortmund's two titles]. They want to destroy us to make sure we will never be a danger to them again.
    "We don't stand a chance when our players can earn twice as much elsewhere. Despite everything, we will not change our strategy, though."
    lol they are doing this since EVER

and it will be always like this
    i don't know why people started to talk about this in the last few months...Bayernliga was always like this a monopoly league.No team that can challenge Bayern on a long run

R.A.B.

Mar 24, 2009
    F$$K this Wacke wack.
    Whiniing at bayern when they built a winning team which won everything without BVB players , another hipocryte.Its only his fault for relatively low clausule 37 mln for gotze and Lewandowski, he told to Robert for 3 mln he can live well in Poland :lol:

Jul 1, 2010
    I'm currently learning German and I'd like to read a good, reliable German football newspaper to practice @BayernMan12

Do you have any propositions? I've been told to stay away from Bild.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)