[GER] Bundesliga 2013/2014 (9 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I agree about Aubemeyang and Mikhitaryan (fucking names), they are more fit for pace and finishing, but I disagree regarding Reus. He's creative and IMO he'll replace him without a problem. I actually wouldn't be surprised if he gets on a higher level than Gotze.
Reus is a fantastic player and I may well rate him more highly than Gotze, but they are very different players.

Reus creates in his own way - mostly through movement and beating men with pace, but that's hard to do against a deep, packed defence.

Still think they'll miss Gotze's ability to pick a pass in tight spaces to open up a team that is defending deep.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Reus is a fantastic player and I may well rate him more highly than Gotze, but they are very different players.

Reus creates in his own way - mostly through movement and beating men with pace, but that's hard to do against a deep, packed defence.

Still think they'll miss Gotze's ability to pick a pass in tight spaces to open up a team that is defending deep.
Red is absolutely right, götze is a different player in comparison with Reus, he's more creative, he pass in tight spaces, he creates chances from nothing. He's more the classic number 10 players, like Zidane for example, although Zidane is something else.

Mar 9, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

I agree about Aubemeyang and Mikhitaryan (fucking names), they are more fit for pace and finishing, but I disagree regarding Reus. He's creative and IMO he'll replace him without a problem. I actually wouldn't be surprised if he gets on a higher level than Gotze.

- - - Updated - - -

Da, this.
It's pretty easy to pronounce - O-ba-me-yang and Mhi-ta-ryan

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #229
    That really sucks. I really wanted to watch Dortmund again but I went out and I had no idea they played today. Freaking Fridays! :mad:

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    Had the game in the background, Lewy just put the ball into the net after a nice action and Reus assist. Borussia had so many chances it's ridiculous it ended only 1-0.

- - - Updated - - -

Hunt (striker) cleared the ball from the goal line at least twice :D

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Only two games I've seen this season have been BVB's last two wins, but watching the Bundesliga could be more interesting if a decent number of teams are actually going to make the likes of BVB work to win games this season the way Bremen and Braunschweig have.

Makes it much more comparable to the interesting games watching the good teams in Serie A having to figure out how to break down a packed defence.

Far too often in the last couple of seasons team have gone to play Bayern and BVB with stupid game plans - that generally leave things too open or try to play a high defensive line - that have made it a complete bore to watch the top two play a lot of the time.

See if this is a broader trend or if it just happens to have been the two games I've seen.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
    Mar 16, 2013
    Had the game in the background, Lewy just put the ball into the net after a nice action and Reus assist. Borussia had so many chances it's ridiculous it ended only 1-0.

- - - Updated - - -

Reus was indeed again really nice today.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't think BVB created that many chances.

They had a lot of good situations and shots from outside the box and a fair number of balls into the box, but they made relatively few clear chances.

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    Didn't think BVB created that many chances.

They had a lot of good situations and shots from outside the box and a fair number of balls into the box, but they made relatively few clear chances.
    Maybe they didn't create a lot of great situations but they had tons of shots, some of them were just above the bar. Adding to this goal line clearances from Bremen, Kuba's crossbar, Aubameyang one on one you see there were a lot of opportunities to score.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
    Mar 16, 2013
    ßöмßäяðîëя;4278163 said:
    Hey broseph, what do you make of the new team so far? How we're playing under Sweaty Grease Johnson?
    hey m8 :beer: well I think the team needs tome time to understand the new philosophy of Pep, the balance between offensive and defence is not in well balance. It's also because he wants to play with only one defensive midfielder.

Apr 12, 2004
    ---------------------------------------------ManDOUCHEic

Ribery---Müller---Götze---Kroos---Hojbjerg---Thiago---Schweinsteiger---Shaqiri---Robben

------------------------------------------------Lahm

-------------------------------------------------Neuer

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
    Mar 16, 2013
    ßöмßäяðîëя;4278184 said:
    ---------------------------------------------ManDOUCHEic

Ribery---Müller---Götze---Kroos---Hojbjerg---Thiago---Schweinsteiger---Shaqiri---Robben

------------------------------------------------Lahm

-------------------------------------------------Neuer

but mate, thats 9 wingers :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)