[GER] Bundesliga 2013/2014 (4 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

:D and you are getting prettier hahah
i thought they've whistled offside? god, one of the richest countries in the world can't spend god damn 200k euros on the hawk eye technology :sergio:

Update: they've voted against it :rofl: What an idiots :lol:
http://www.goal.com/en-za/news/4650...boss-rumenigge-laments-vote-against-goal-line

If situation like THIS doesn't help and the BVB's goal from yesterday game, then i don't know what could help them to change their minds

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Juventino[RUS];4550954 said:
i thought they've whistled offside? god, one of the richest countries in the world can't spend god damn 200k euros on the hawk eye technology :sergio:

Update: they've voted against it :rofl: What an idiots :lol:
http://www.goal.com/en-za/news/4650...boss-rumenigge-laments-vote-against-goal-line

If situation like THIS doesn't help and the BVB's goal from yesterday game, then i don't know what could help them to change their minds
both bayern and dortmund voted yes for the hawk eye but majority of the league voted no... so we must live we that

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
yes pep changed the formation today, he surprised dortmund from the start, and they looked clueless in the first half in my opinion.

also to mention a really strong martinez in the back 3, similar position as bonuci takes in Juve
Martinez was amazing as a sweeper, it took Dortmund by surprise and made your team a lot less vulnerable to counter attacks. If only he had done the same against Real :D

Bayeren deserves a better coach
Do you know of one who has a better success rate than Pep?

Btw, I just noticed its much easier to count the trophies Pep did not win than the ones he did win because the former is a much smaller number.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
both bayern and dortmund voted yes for the hawk eye but majority of the league voted no... so we must live we that
yes, i watched the game on ARD and i heard the small clubs dont want it because its too expensive for them. refs next to the goal would also do it, yesterdays goal would have easily spotted by such a ref...

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Martinez was amazing as a sweeper, it took Dortmund by surprise and made your team a lot less vulnerable to counter attacks. If only he had done the same against Real :D
yes true, too late unfortunately, we needed that formation with martinez against real, but it was his first season so it's fine. He did a mistake, I'm sure in future he will be prepared.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)