[GER] Bundesliga 2012/2013 (20 Viewers)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Well i might not need that as i can watch it on TV :D

Pretty good game to watch before the Juve game.For sure i'll tune in.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I want to see shaqiri play today
Bayern fan, what's going on with Robben these last weeks?

Seeing he's not playing much for you,is there a chance we can get him ? :D I'm a big fan of him tbh and for sure he'd be an upgrade over Vucinic or Gio for me.
I think Shaqiri is a winger and not a striker/SS, I saw him for the Swiss NT and he linked up well with Lichtsteiner.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

I think Shaqiri is a winger and not a striker/SS, I saw him for the Swiss NT and he linked up well with Lichtsteiner.
He was an SS when i saw him play for Basel.He'll fit in here easily tbh.Suits our possession game too.

- - - Updated - - -

Shaqiri-Llorente :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Come to think of it,he would be useful option in a 4-3-3 if we ever use that formation again.Very versatile player for sure.

Mar 16, 2013
Seeing as he's not playing much for you,is there a chance we can get him ? :D I'm a big fan of him tbh and for sure he'd be an upgrade over Vucinic or Gio for me.
He is ribery replacement! no way!! bu we can sell you boateng :D

he lost his starting spot to Müller, a good decision I would say, Müller is very intelligent and unpredictable

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Lewandowski with 17 goals already. He took the scoring lead in Germany. We should have bought him last summer :eek:kay:. The guy is only getting better.

Actually it's 19 goals :eek:kay:. He had 22 last season. He was also suspended for a few games this year. Man...

7 assists this year too. And 5 CL goals.

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
Do you support your hometown club though ? (whichever place from Germany you are from)
Not that much really since it's not a big club and they're playing in Germany's 3rd league plus all the fans I know are retards (80% just got to the games to set things on fire and get into a fight with the oppenent's fans).

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Lewandowski with 17 goals already. He took the scoring lead in Germany. We should have bought him last summer :eek:kay:. The guy is only getting better.

Actually it's 19 goals :eek:kay:. He had 22 last season. He was also suspended for a few games this year. Man...

7 assists this year too. And 5 CL goals.
If we make an offer of 15-18m , they are likely to accept tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

Not that much really since it's not a big club and they're playing in Germany's 3rd league plus all the fans I know are retards (80% just got to the games to set things on fire and get into a fight with the oppenent's fans).
Fair enough :tup:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Shaqiri is an amazing player but we won't get him because Guardiola will probably make him the focal point of Bayern when he goes there.

- - - Updated - - -

Lewa would be perfect. A lot of teams are interested in him tho.

- - - Updated - - -

If we make an offer of 15-18m , they are likely to accept tbh.
:howler: no way.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
We won't sign Lewa, because we signed Llorente.

We're going for that SS now...Jovetic, Sanchez, etc.

But we'll probably only sign Llorente. :D

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
The problem this time is that there will be shitloads of top teams going for Lewandowski so it will be an auction. No way a team won't pay more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)