[GER] Bundesliga 2012/2013 (13 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Very poor of Schalke to not kill off the game even if they won, so much tension up to the very last second, had so many botched counters.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Wonder how poor Bonnucci will look if he wasnt playing in a 3 man defence alongside Chiello and Barza.
It is not laughable to suggest/believe that Bonnucci is superior to Hummels. Hummels is quite slow, and does make silly mistakes. As for Bonbon being in a back three with Chiello and Barza, well, he is just lucky to have those two beside him. It surely makes his job somewhat easier, but he has a role to play, and he does it well, and has been consistently improving over the past two seasons.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
My God the Bundesliga is such a crap league. Apart from Dortmund and Bayern there really are just utterly crappy teams.
crap? i much prefer it to serie A in all honesty

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.bundesliga.de/de/bundesliga-tv/inc/video_flv/spieltag/0000244323.inc.php

Gotta say that's a nail in the coffin goal, Rudnevs is really develping in quite the striker in Germany, still lacking in technique and does horrible things at times :D, but the guy works hard as hell and has a natural strikers instinct.
he was horrible when he first joined and at the start of this season too, then he suddenly hit a purple patch and has been one of hamburg's best players now

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
crap? i much prefer it to serie A in all honesty
For me its the other way round. Everytime I watch a Bundesliga game they really defend atrociously which takes out all the excitement for me. Is it just me or do the German teams give the oppenent so much more space right in front of the box compared to Italian teams?

Watching Dortmund - Freiburg right now and Dortmund have so much space, it's ridiculous.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
For me its the other way round. Everytime I watch a Bundesliga game they really defend atrociously which takes out all the excitement for me. Is it just me or do the German teams give the oppenent so much more space right in front of the box compared to Italian teams?

Watching Dortmund - Freiburg right now and Dortmund have so much space, it's ridiculous.
Are you German or you just reside in Germany ? Because a German is hating on the Bundesliga is quite unheard of.

And also i much rather Bundesliga than the garbage overhyped EPL for sure.

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
Are you German or you just reside in Germany ? Because a German is hating on the Bundesliga is quite unheard of.

And also i much rather Bundesliga than the garbage overhyped EPL for sure.
Yeah, there are definitely worse leagues than Bundesliga that's for sure.

I'm German and I don't like the Bundesliga that much. Never been a fan of the league, must be the influence of my love for Juve :)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Yeah, there are definitely worse leagues than Bundesliga that's for sure.

I'm German and I don't like the Bundesliga that much. Never been a fan of the league, must be the influence of my love for Juve :)
Well then you are the surely the first German i'm meeting who doesnt like Bundesliga. :D Do you support your hometown club though ? (whichever place from Germany you are from)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)