[GER] Bundesliga 2012/2013 (19 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
guardiola will be called the best coach of all time when he goes to bayern and starts winning everything. that sly motherfucker.

- - - Updated - - -

Man, Gotze is all over the field. Goddamn.

- - - Updated - - -

Mandzukic has a tramp stamp.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Bayern are making Dortmund look weak and lost.
That may be partly true, but I thought Dortmund did a pretty good job of looking poor by themselves.

Didn't really understand their tactics of going with three in midfield and just sitting off Bayern most of the time, but still holding a high enough line to allow Bayern space to get in behind. If you're going to try to pack the midfield and not really press, you should just be dropping back towards your own box so that you don't have to worry about the ball being played in behind too much.

Don't know if Dortmund's indecision about whether to press up or drop off was caused by the absence of Hummels, but you'd expect that sort of thing to have been agreed and worked on before the match.

Dortmund don't look half as good a side when they don't press or force a high tempo.

Also thought Lewandowski's efforts at holding the ball up were pretty pathetic, and he was going to be key to relieving pressure since Dortmund's midfield wasn't one that was really capable of holding possession in tight spaces.

That said, Bayern continue to look a really solid side that make the opposition work very hard for everything and still have the players to create plenty of chances. I do really like the way Mandzukic and Muller move in tandem to really test the left side of a defence - and that was clearly what Bayern were targeting with the number of balls that were played behind Santana and Schmelzer.

- - - Updated - - -

why hummels doesn't play?
Injured, I think.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I wonder how Guardiola's bayern will look. I assume he'll play his favourite 4-3-3. Something like this ?

Neuer

Lahm--Badstuber--Brazilian CB---ALABA

Javi---Bastian---Kroos

New LW---Lewa---Ribery

I'm sure he'll try to get a new MF, don't think he'll play both Bastian and Javi at the same time. Someone like Isco could be a possibility to replicate the role Iniesta played @ Barca.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I wonder how Guardiola's bayern will look. I assume he'll play his favourite 4-3-3. Something like this ?

Neuer

Lahm--Badstuber--Brazilian CB---ALABA

Javi---Bastian---Kroos

New LW---Lewa---Ribery

I'm sure he'll try to get a new MF, don't think he'll play both Bastian and Javi at the same time. Someone like Isco could be a possibility to replicate the role Iniesta played @ Barca.
You mean new RW :D

Because if he gets rid of Robben, which I don't see why he would, he can always play Shaqiri there. Or he can sell off Gomez and play Shaqiri ala Messi :p

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Watched the Stuttgart vs Leverkusen game today, damn Molinaro fucked up. Stuttgart were winning untill he fucked up massively. Cant believe that guy used to play for us

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thats not laughable, performance wise they are pretty much the same.

And Draxler :heart: Would be so lovely if we signed him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)