[GER] Bundesliga 2012/2013 (15 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
My boy Son just scored (another) screamer, his 3rd goal against Dortmund! :D

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, straight red Lewandowski! It looks like VDV worked hard to get him sent off, but I'll have to see the replay.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
It looked like he was going for the ball, but you could see he saw the guy coming and just kicked as hard as he could out of frustration. I can live with the red card decision. He cared little about what he was going to hit.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
10 vs 10 now (correct decision), but Sahin can't take advantage of the free kick.

- - - Updated - - -

Rudnevs again! 3-1 now.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Dortmund demolished.
Funny thing is that they were able to hold the result and push playing 10vs11, but conceded all goals playing 11vs11 and 10vs10 :D

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
i think he has just over a year left on his contract so i should think it will be around the 10 mill mark in the summer, just like Vidal
On one hand you have to consider, that Kießling is the prototype of a loyal player, who stated countless times that Leverkusen is his dream club and he wants to retire there and he is thankful that the club gave him the opportunity no matter what, but on the other hand it could be perfect situation to move to a big club like Juve. IMO Kießling will extend his contract, just cos of his loyal character and also cos of the high potential the young team provides.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Watching Dortmund vs Frankfurt...god is Dortmund lethal on the counter attack man.mreus could of has a hat trick In under 10 minutes of the game unfortunately he not scored 2 of them lol fck sakes he's good. I'm still sticking with the fact out off all the teams that worry me the most it's Dortmund. Bayern and barca are very strong but Dortmund geez.

Dec 24, 2012
I'm watching BVB vs Eintracht, and I must say I've never been impressed with the Bundesliga. I wonder how anyone can think it's a better league than Serie A. It's a one-horse race where the rich become richer and the poor become poorer. Dortmund is a good side but their poor finishes in the league might mean some of their talent will leave.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'm watching BVB vs Eintracht, and I must say I've never been impressed with the Bundesliga. I wonder how anyone can think it's a better league than Serie A. It's a one-horse race where the rich become richer and the poor become poorer. Dortmund is a good side but their poor finishes in the league might mean some of their talent will leave.
what do you mean "how can anyone think it is better than serie A?" it is commercially light years ahead of ourselves, and 1 horse race? yeah maybe this season but it hasn't always been dominated by Bayern, look back on the last 10 years winners have included, Munich, Bremen, Stuttgart, wolfsburg and Dortmund, and with the exception of 2003/04 08/09 and 11/12 seasons Bayern didn't even finish 2nd in the league, now im no expert on the financial spread amongst the clubs in Germany, but judging by the different number of winners and runners up in the last 10 years i wouldn't say that the rich have become richer and poor become poorer.

Sure if you like to watch tactically tight games serie A might be for you, but from a commercial and competitive side of things the bundesliga is far far better.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
what do you mean "how can anyone think it is better than serie A?" it is commercially light years ahead of ourselves, and 1 horse race? yeah maybe this season but it hasn't always been dominated by Bayern, look back on the last 10 years winners have included, Munich, Bremen, Stuttgart, wolfsburg and Dortmund, and with the exception of 2003/04 08/09 and 11/12 seasons Bayern didn't even finish 2nd in the league, now im no expert on the financial spread amongst the clubs in Germany, but judging by the different number of winners and runners up in the last 10 years i wouldn't say that the rich have become richer and poor become poorer.

Sure if you like to watch tactically tight games serie A might be for you, but from a commercial and competitive side of things the bundesliga is far far better.
:agree: couldn't of said it better mate

- - - Updated - - -

Are we watching the same game? TE first 10 minutes was crazy! I have never been a bundesliga fan but it has caught my eye anyway and it's sustainability, profitability, youth players they are generating has made me start noticing and I know I'm not the only one. It's a good league man

Dec 24, 2012
yeah maybe this season but it hasn't always been dominated by Bayern, look back on the last 10 years winners have included, Munich, Bremen, Stuttgart, wolfsburg and Dortmund, and with the exception of 2003/04 08/09 and 11/12 seasons Bayern didn't even finish 2nd in the league
Yeah when you put it like that it sounds cool, but in the last 10 years (and before then, even) it's either Bayern (6 times champions) or, if they decide they won't show up, some other team manages to snatch it from them. The other teams that manage to win one year finish between 6th and 12th place the year after. Only Dortmund has been stable in the last 2 years. It's more like the American sports, where any franchise can become champion if they sign the right players in the draft. That can be good for a league if all teams are good, but that's not the case with the Bundesliga, really. It's who will manage to be not average on the years Bayern is off.

It's not as competitive as you make it sound. Basically it's whether Bayern will decide to win it or because of some factor they will miss out. Only Dortmund has been giving them competition lately.

I guess I covered that above, but that's the most common criticism of the German league, that it is not competitive.

Good thing Schieber contrived to get a red or this would have been another blowout match, and between two of the top 4 sides, mind you.

The marketing and financial aspect I'll agree with 100%, but in terms of football, the quality is not much above average I think. It's a good league, but not at the level of the top 3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)