General TV (15 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Comics Lucifer is off the hook. But the TV show is just a who done it episodic buddy cop show...

The guy playing Lucifer is fantastic cast choice tho. Fits the role, its just weird they wasting the friggin devil on formulaic cop show. Talk about playing it safe.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
How do you like Lucifer? And have you read the comics or not?
i did not even know there were comics as of right now. But I really like it.

it’s almost a cliche detective series but Lucifer adds so much to it. It’s a pretty easy watch and I found myself surprisingly into it. And there are some very deep moments in it too.

- - - Updated - - -

Comics Lucifer is off the hook. But the TV show is just a who done it episodic buddy cop show...

The guy playing Lucifer is fantastic cast choice tho. Fits the role, its just weird they wasting the friggin devil on formulaic cop show. Talk about playing it safe.
I like it. They could have done more with it but it’s something that you can really spread out and keep going.

obviously it’s not a breaking bad or dark type of drama and storytelling but it’s an easy watch to entertain

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Comic very much worth reading, the tv show is kind of shitty mess. Me, and my two brothers fans of the comic, so we sat down and watched it together, couldnt stand it really, poor adaption, despite having good actors/performances.

The Boys is MUCH better adaption of a Garth Ennis comic.
It's on my watch list. As for the comic I think it's one of the best Vertigo serials so I will read it surely. I'm currently finishing Swamp Thing.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Lucifer in the comic books is just a super powerfull DC character. 2nd/3rd most powerfull actually which makes him almost unusable in typical DC stories. He is quite present in Neil Gaimans Sandman books though (still same DC character).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lucifer in the comic books is just a super powerfull DC character. 2nd/3rd most powerfull actually which makes him almost unusable in typical DC stories. He is quite present in Neil Gaimans Sandman books though (still same DC character).
Yeah Sandman is where I know him from first. His own comic is mainly him having his book store and reminiscing about cosmic/godly past. Yeah he is basically way too powerful to use in in real way, but then again he isnt an action comic character, but more of an an intellectual/charismatic one.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
One of my favourite shows. Keep going
Can you give me a brief summary what its about up untill now? I understand some things but can't put it altogether I'm just enjoying scenes if that makes sense even though I don't fully understand it I'm really enjoying it.

Edit: dont worry I'm going to read about every episode so far on Wikipedia

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Can you give me a brief summary what its about up untill now? I understand some things but can't put it altogether I'm just enjoying scenes if that makes sense even though I don't fully understand it I'm really enjoying it.

Edit: do in worry I'm going to read about every episode so far on Wikipedia
Sounds like Twin Peaks lol

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Edit: dont worry I'm going to read about every episode so far on Wikipedia
A percentage of the world's population disappeared and the show is about how the one's left cope with the situation, not knowing where they went. Try to focus on that rather on why they disappeared.

I understand what you mean by enjoying the scenes because the show is brilliant

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)