General TV (33 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I only watched Striking Vipers and I was grossed the fuck out. It was messed up
I finished Better Call Saul recently, which was brilliant by the way, and was searching for a new tv show to watch.
Heard good things about Black Mirror so decided to give it a shot.
Don't know why but instead of starting with S01E01 Netflix decided to play me S05E01 (i found out only after i finished it), this is 'Striking Vipers'. I couldn't believe how on earth this shit gets any praise and wtf am i watching here. Thought this is the worst pilot episode ever. :lol:

Will give the show another try thy as i read previous seasons are a lot better :tup:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I finished Better Call Saul recently, which was brilliant by the way, and was searching for a new tv show to watch.
Don't know why but instead of starting with S01E01 Netflix decided to play me S05E01 (i found out only after i finished it), this is 'Striking Vipers'. I couldn't believe how on earth this shit gets any praise and wtf am i watching here. Thought this is the worst pilot episode ever. :lol:

Will give the show another try thy as i read previous seasons are a lot better :tup:
Black Mirror is very much hit or miss. Some episodes are really bad particularly in season 5.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

Black Mirror :lol3:

OI MATE
WOT IF YER MUM LIVES IN THE COMPUTAH AND UPLOADS YER WILLY ON FACEBOOK
BLOODY MENTAL INNIT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)