General TV (25 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
i saw the first episode, i guess if you’re interested in his life, social circle, and influence it’s pretty eye opening. I think I’m done with it tho
Im not really that interested but these previous netflix docs are getting great and wondered if it was too.

Mainly trying to find something to watch. If you have a suggestion let me know :tup:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Im not really that interested but these previous netflix docs are getting great and wondered if it was too.

Mainly trying to find something to watch. If you have a suggestion let me know :tup:
it’s very well done, I’ll say that. They show a lot of things that weren’t known before and they go into a lot of detail so if you want a well done docuseries, this is definitely up there.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
anyone watching the Epstein doc? Worth a watch?
i binge watched it the other night. meh... the main point of the series is that a powerful man can remain untouchable for decades, and that's all there is to it. i am not the most knowledgeable guy about murican pop culture or crime history, but even i already knew about the key events: her gf being his right hand, his clientele including clinton, trump and prince andrew, orgies on a private island, acosta negotiating the most absurd plea bargain ever, etc. besides the multiple victims' angle (which is obviously important, but too similar to keep you interested all along), the scale of the influence of this guy was the only new info. if they uncovered the reasons behind his plea deal and why the fbi/state attorney didn't properly investigated and charged him at first place, and if they made it shorter, it could have been a more interesting docu.

and i'm also looking for netflix recommendations. dark and mindhunter were the last series i really liked.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Loved it too. Unlike other sitcoms it didn't get tedious to watch, was a bit cringe here and there but it always was lighthearted and entertaining. After watching the series finale I started rewatching from scratch and arrived at Season 8 already :shifty:
For me the cringe moments were always with Gloria; felt Sofia Vergara always overacted.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I never could get past how it was a less edgy ripoff of Sons & Daughters.
You just can't handle that the show is derivative (a sanitized version of an edgier comedy that preceeded it) and played heavy-handedly in its comedy. It tries too hard to be funny for you. And normally you're usually with Christopher Lloyd productions, etc. The cast is great, but you hate how they are directed.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Loved it too. Unlike other sitcoms it didn't get tedious to watch, was a bit cringe here and there but it always was lighthearted and entertaining. After watching the series finale I started rewatching from scratch and arrived at Season 8 already :shifty:
:shifty: Tried it once and ended up wondering why the muricans are so into that shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Sarah Hyland though :tuttosport:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm rewatching Battlestar Galactica and lost at the same time. Nothing new for me to watch, except trying one episode of Perry Mason, and one episode of South African show Trackers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 24)