General TV (23 Viewers)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
You forgot game of thrones.
Season 7 and season 8 destroyed the show.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
I only watched season 1, and i felt like watching a turkish tv show where, you watch 10 episodes and nothing happens. Same it was with game of thrones, I had to wait 12 episodes for some stupid dragon to come in last episode. Then I never went back to watch.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Speaking of garbage, The Walking Dead is ass. I never understood people who stayed up to watch that mind numbing stupid shit, but I was never a fan of zombies anyway.
It was a good show until season 5. From there on it kinda gets repetitive.
In later seasons 1/3 of every season feels like filler.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Speaking of garbage, The Walking Dead is ass. I never understood people who stayed up to watch that mind numbing stupid shit, but I was never a fan of zombies anyway.
It has it's place. The kind of show i have running in the background when i'm editing pictures. White noise if you want.

- - - Updated - - -

Rushed, convulted and aimless.
Practically they tooked the most obvious and popular fan theory and transformed it into an ending never addressing a bunch of plot holes and loose ends.
It's all part of the mistery :p

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Rushed, convulted and aimless.
Practically they tooked the most obvious and popular fan theory and transformed it into an ending never addressing a bunch of plot holes and loose ends.
but most tv shows like that are really going to struggle to find a satisfying ending. i thought, for what they were working with, they did a better job than ending it than i was expecting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
See how taste differs lol, I didn't like the last season
Yeah, the last season was more me punching in to get the damn thing over with.

The Walking Dead was one of the few shows I abandoned in outright protest. Many had warned me beforehand, but as soon as I got to that Negan bullcrap I couldn't take any more of that self-indulgent stupidity. So sadly, I failed the intelligence test on that show by watching it until Season 6 when I finally figured it out.

And I, too, hated the zombie crap of that show most of all.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yeah, the last season was more me punching in to get the damn thing over with.

The Walking Dead was one of the few shows I abandoned in outright protest. Many had warned me beforehand, but as soon as I got to that Negan bullcrap I couldn't take any more of that self-indulgent stupidity. So sadly, I failed the intelligence test on that show by watching it until Season 6 when I finally figured it out.

And I, too, hated the zombie crap of that show most of all.
Negan killing Glenn was the highlight of the show though :lol3:. But yea i watched like six seasons of that show despite thinking it was dumb from the first episode. No idea why.

I think it was only because it was on the same channel before just before Hell on Wheels.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I read the comic for walking dead and loved it. But as someone who likes shows of same genres, I gave up on it in episode 1. Just outright bad from the get go, more so when I had source material to compare it to.

And most my family and friends that seen it, not a single one say they watch it because they like it, but because they invested time into and want to see where it goes lol.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I read the comic for walking dead and loved it. But as someone who likes shows of same genres, I gave up on it in episode 1. Just outright bad from the get go, more so when I had source material to compare it to.

And most my family and friends that seen it, not a single one say they watch it because they like it, but because they invested time into and want to see where it goes lol.
Like Lost then. A show no one will ever watch again after seeing it once.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)