General TV (50 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Someone decided to give Guy Ritchie type of gangster story based in London, to the guy who made the indonesian high octane insane action movie "The Raid" and tell him make a tv series, and what you get is this balls to the walls bonzanza coming out in a month or so:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
2 things I've wanted to see more than anything on TV.

Twin Peaks to have a Season 4, and for Elliot Stabler to come back.
Old TP is one of the best TV shows ever made. But I don't understand people liking season 3, bar a couple of amazing episodes, it's total shit imo. After that I'm not even looking forward to season 4.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Old TP is one of the best TV shows ever made. But I don't understand people liking season 3, bar a couple of amazing episodes, it's total shit imo. After that I'm not even looking forward to season 4.
You’re crazy. Season 3 was incredible. Look at it more so as an 18 hour movie than a show. It was fucking amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

2 things I've wanted to see more than anything on TV.

Twin Peaks to have a Season 4, and for Elliot Stabler to come back.

1 down, 1 to go :touched:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/christopher-meloni-reprise-role-elliot-145941703.html

Bro, when Twin Peaks season 4 happens, you and me are having a party.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You’re crazy. Season 3 was incredible. Look at it more so as an 18 hour movie than a show. It was fucking amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

Bro, when Twin Peaks season 4 happens, you and me are having a party.
I know Lynch likes taking it slow but season 3 could have lasted 9 hours without any loss of quality. Main character standing and being quiet for hours gave nothing to me :p

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
The new season of Casa de Papel is pointless and going round in circles, as Prison Break they should have stopped after the season 1.
I'm yet to watch s4 but I agree on Prison Break. Even 2nd season was decent with Mahone coming but seasons after that were total shit. Can't believe they revived series a couple of years ago, it was a total disaster...

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I'm yet to watch s4 but I agree on Prison Break. Even 2nd season was decent with Mahone coming but seasons after that were total shit. Can't believe they revived series a couple of years ago, it was a total disaster...
I only started watching Prison Break from season 3 on and it was amazing :tuttosport:

Are seasons 1 and 2 also good`?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 39)