General TV (22 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I watched the first two seasons on Netflix so have just started watching 3 now. Maybe I should update once I've finished 4. If you liked BG it's set in a similar environment, but about humans living on Earth, Mars and the asteroid belt (Belters) fighting against each other whilst this sentient alien molecule is pivotal to the main story.
If they just genocided belter scum all problems would be solved

PS: I dropped BSG at some point without any particular reason, might pick it up again.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If they just genocided belter scum all problems would be solved

PS: I dropped BSG at some point without any particular reason, might pick it up again.

I actually love how the belters talk in the show, super creative and weirdly charming lingo.

And YOU HAVE to watch BSG, you will fall in love with it. Its the same creator as for Expanse, and its defenitely better too, just reaches high notes in character drama that few show ever reach.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont want to spoil you with "best bits scenes" IgorTudor, so I will just leave this basic introduction long one take scene:

P.S I'm gonna predict grumpy Saul Tigh will become your favourite character.

Last edited:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
True Detective Season 3 was amazing. I am ashamed I got bored multiple times throughout watching but the ending was beautiful

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of Saul :tuttosport:::tuttosport:::tuttosport::
Wait, I need to finish the season then. I have two or three episodes left and it was quite boring.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Is anyone watching DEVS?

Two episodes in for me and I find it brilliant. It's dark, it's beautiful and very intriguing. The characters are pretty much unique. Give it a shot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)