General TV (20 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I started watching The Sopranos when it first came out and despite being my favourite show i am still only on season 4 epsiode 9 i watach maybe an episode or 2 a year. I just dont want it to end. Is that crazy? :D

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I started watching The Sopranos when it first came out and despite being my favourite show i am still only on season 4 epsiode 9 i watach maybe an episode or 2 a year. I just dont want it to end. Is that crazy? :D
That is slightly crazy. I watched the whole thing in a couple of months. It's my favourite show ever too.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I'm going to finish it this month i've made my mind up. Unfortunatly ive not been able to avoid any spoilers fo the last ten years :cry: i'm such an idiot.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i want to watch a new tv series any recomandation?
i've seen GoT, BrBa, oz, peaky blinders, prison break, true detective, hanniball. i want a series that continues in episodes, not with different cases in every episode.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
i want to watch a new tv series any recomandation?
i've seen GoT, BrBa, oz, peaky blinders, prison break, true detective, hanniball. i want a series that continues in episodes, not with different cases in every episode.
The Sopranos, Dexter, Fargo, Ray Donovan, Love/Hate, Spartacus, American Horror Story, The Wire

guilty pleasures: Sons of Anarchy, The Walking Dead

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
The Wire is GOAT. House of Cards is great, though a bit overrated imo.
first season of house of cards was truly great, didn't like second as much, but still good, looking forward to season 3
i'm currently watching Mad Men, pretty slow paced but very well made series, at least up to season 2 :p

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
thanks

so house of cards/ firefly / the wire for the next month :D
Firefly is my second favourite Show of all time after Sopranos. WATCH NAO

guilty pleasures: Sons of Anarchy
Why? It's a great show. At times it was surpassing things like Breaking Bad for me.
Nothing in common with the trashy TWD

Speaking about TWD...I dropped it after the season with the town&governor. Worth continuing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)