General TV (17 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Taco's the man too. One of my favorite parts is Ellie's birthday song. Had me in stitches.
Funny, that's one of the Taco songs I like the least. Pete's Tiny Little Erect Dick on the other hand. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Good point re: Taco. The writing can be erratic, going from weak to great to back again.
I can agree on that. But when it's at its best, it's fucking hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I've just started watching The Following. Loved the first episode but sadly am already getting bored after watching the 2nd episode. I feel like they have revealed too much too soon or that it would of been better as a movie but maybe i'm wrong and I will keep watching.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Just started watching Southland. Still have get around to watching The Wire and Shield. I've only watched 4 seasons of The Sopranos and I have owned the boxset for years and love the show I just feel like im saving it for a rainy day... am I wise? :D

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I've just started watching The Following. Loved the first episode but sadly am already getting bored after watching the 2nd episode. I feel like they have revealed too much too soon or that it would of been better as a movie but maybe i'm wrong and I will keep watching.
First season was ok, second season was shit though IMO.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Just started watching Southland. Still have get around to watching The Wire and Shield. I've only watched 4 seasons of The Sopranos and I have owned the boxset for years and love the show I just feel like im saving it for a rainy day... am I wise? :D
The Sopranos is the best series I've watched. I loved the last couple of seasons but I think a lot of people don't. I think it helped that I watched them all in a row.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)