General TV (21 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Has anyone seen Bates Motel?

I really enjoyed it. They really did a good job by not trying to over do things & ruin the Bates Motel as i remember it. I honestly didn't expect that scene in kitchen to go through, i thought they would have gone the saved by the whisker route.

- - - Updated - - -
@Cuti @YasoR17

Have you finished Banshee?

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Breaking Bad is without a doubt the best series on tv now. It's that simple. :)

EDIT to not sound too cocky: It might take a few episodes to get hooked, but when you are hooked, you will enjoy every second of this brilliant tv series.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Breaking Bad is without a doubt the best series on tv now. It's that simple. :)

EDIT to not sound too cocky: It might take a few episodes to get hooked, but when you are hooked, you will enjoy every second of this brilliant tv series.
SO FUCKING TRUE!

- - - Updated - - -

Started watching Breaking Bad last night. It's not what I expected, but it does seem good.
The first season is a bit slow but I promise you it will only get better and better.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What Breaking Bad has always done best is lure the audience down a path of an expected outcome and then throwing in a complete curve-ball shocker.

I've watched it on air from the beginning, and it is still one of the best shows out there. Some say its second season was particularly one of the best on TV of all time.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
What Breaking Bad has always done best is lure the audience down a path of an expected outcome and then throwing in a complete curve-ball shocker.

I've watched it on air from the beginning, and it is still one of the best shows out there. Some say its second season was particularly one of the best on TV of all time.
First time I hear that statement to be honest. :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I started on Banshee yesterday too, 8 episodes later, and I gotta say its pretty badass. Uniquely enough an Amish gangboss, menacing Ukrainian cime lord, two main characters that are very intense/conflicted, bizzarely enough a small town with only 3 cops (it bothers me everytime shit goes down, at almost all times ze po-po is like outnumbered). Its suprisingly gritty and brutal series. It has pretty much the best brawling I seen in tv/movie in a while hehe.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I found it overall boring.
The first season is very slow, that's what put a lot of people off from continuing but trust me it's gets better with each & every episode. It's head & shoulders above every other show at the moment.

I actually started watching it last night :D Seen two episodes and I love it so far. I'm sure it only gets better. First season is finished now right?
Yeah it's finished, good news is that it's been picked up for another season. More awesomeness to come!:D

I started on Banshee yesterday too, 8 episodes later, and I gotta say its pretty badass. Uniquely enough an Amish gangboss, menacing Ukrainian cime lord, two main characters that are very intense/conflicted, bizzarely enough a small town with only 3 cops (it bothers me everytime shit goes down, at almost all times ze po-po is like outnumbered). Its suprisingly gritty and brutal series. It has pretty much the best brawling I seen in tv/movie in a while hehe.
What i like about it is that it has a totally original storyline. Characters are awesome, unique, good casting imo & as you mentioned great fight scenes.Doesn't hurt that it has raunchy sex scenes & nudity. Ivana Milicevic is amazing, she really impressed with me her fight scenes. As for Rebecca, she reminds me of Wendy from wonder years but a prettier version.

The only downfall is the issue with the FBI. They have a massive database with DNA, fingerprints & pictures, so why wouldn't they do a check on the sheriff if they suspected him of something?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Started watching Breaking Bad last night. It's not what I expected, but it does seem good.
Keep it up, first episodes are a bit slower but it sure catches up. I think it's great but not the best IMO.

I'm currently watching House season 7 and started watching Firefly a couple of days ago (I think it's brilliant).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)