General TV (38 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Didn't watch The Wire but it's on my list. Would you recommend skipping season 2? If you don't lose to much plot wise
Oh no, dont ever skip it, its still very good season. It's just not the same kind of setting and the usual focus of the main characters we are used to in other seasons. Plus it's one of the seasons of the best TV series ever IMO, not being as interesting as the other seasons doesnt mean it's still not high quality tv. Just a different angle for telling the overall storyline.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I see a second season of ‘The End of the Fucking World’ is premiering soon Watch the first season. It’s quite good. As a matter of fact, I’ve really grown fond of British tv-shows. Especially some of the new onde like this one, After Life and Derry Girls.

Unfortunately it’s only Netflix who can provide outside of the UK, but they don’t have much. Watch ‘The IT Crowd’ and ‘Peep Show’ too. Good fun. Would give my left arm getting to watch the series adaption of ‘This is England’.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
@Dru @Mohad @blondu @CR 7

Without having even seen the first episodes that are out (dont have Hulu, so downloading now lol), I can already recommend Wu tang clan american saga, its gonna be cerfied dopeness :D

I actually started watching it this week. First 3 episodes in and tbh I'm not impressed. The real life story (which will never come to the screen) is much more compelling than this nonsense.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Oh that I know, plenty of concerts/tours I would gone to of theirs past 15 years that got cancelled exactly because of that.

Also, only seen 2 episodes, but there doesnt seem to be any sighting or hint of U-God, or Cappadonna? (tho latter may come later). But my fav besides Method Man (insanely great job by Dave East on him), is Inspectah Deck, havent seen him yet, but know he is in it atleast. But I'm curious @Dru, what parts of the real life story are they leaving out?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Oh that I know, plenty of concerts/tours I would gone to of theirs past 15 years that got cancelled exactly because of that.

Also, only seen 2 episodes, but there doesnt seem to be any sighting or hint of U-God, or Cappadonna? (tho latter may come later). But my fav besides Method Man (insanely great job by Dave East on him), is Inspectah Deck, havent seen him yet, but know he is in it atleast. But I'm curious @Dru, what parts of the real life story are they leaving out?
Cappadonna is in ep 2-3.

They've left out the part about RZA catching a murder case in late 80s but he luckily dodged it. No mention of how Cappadonna was the OG of the clan and how U-God was the real gangster of Staten Island. At least they made it clear that it's not supposed to be a true historical account.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No not really, tho seen it pop up in hbo nordic. Is that good? Trailer gave me the 440 or the left over vibes.

Right now I'm just waiting for the Watchmen to come out.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
No not really, tho seen it pop up in hbo nordic. Is that good? Trailer gave me the 440 or the left over vibes.

Right now I'm just waiting for the Watchmen to come out.
I haven't seen 440 but it is too much Leftovers. But I hold Leftovers very high, this is why I am enjoying Beforeigners.

I am only waiting for El Camino

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Anybody watching The Terror season 2? All characters look the same to me but and it doesn't live up to S1 but it doesn't deserve all the shit and bad ratings imo
is it worth it?
first season was great , but i saw that they turned s02 into a classic horror story , so i don't know if i should bother.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)