General TV (18 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yeah I'm on 2nd last episode. Harlem gangster chic series, feels like a 70s or 80s gritty Shaft flick, makes sense since that's how the comic kinda was.

Mahershala Ali as Cottonmouth is fantastic.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Great actor.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It looks like it has a lot bigger budget then top gear.

Amazon must be rubbing their hands birdman style lol.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This last season of Halt and Catch Fire was probably their best yet. It's actually become a very worthy show and was renewed for its fourth and final season next year.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's made in Italia, only been shown there. Not distributed or shown elsewhere yet.

Been waiting for months for news (big historical fiction project, so there, especially one of the most fascinating family in history)and finally random Google search found me couple of torrents of the entire first season. Watching episode one now.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It's made in Italia, only been shown there. Not distributed or shown elsewhere yet.

Been waiting for months for news (big historical fiction project, so there, especially one of the most fascinating family in history)and finally random Google search found me couple of torrents of the entire first season. Watching episode one now.

I'd understand if it was made in Italian lang, not English...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'd understand if it was made in Italian lang, not English...
They want international audience. They have dubbed Italian version but want to distribute it world wide.

Kinda like how the French did the fantastic Versailles series in English.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)