General Religion & Philosophy Discussion Thread (6 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You know if I was the most evil overlord of the universe, I would want to dedicate my time and energy to some random lady with a beehive hairdo in Florida so I can possess her toaster. :heart:

Another clown with Center-of-the-Universe-Delusion-Syndrome.

If only more comic book supervillains would go after the juice-makers of retirees...

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
You know if I was the most evil overlord of the universe, I would want to dedicate my time and energy to some random lady with a beehive hairdo in Florida so I can possess her toaster. :heart:

:lol:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

If only more comic book supervillains would go after the juice-makers of retirees...
:lol: Exactly.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Juventino[RUS];3953306 said:
Our lovely multicultural society :heart:

especially borgerokko, err, i mean borgerhout

All religious people should be killed for being fucking dumb.
People who use religion to coop with losses they have had in their lives, or use religion to gain strenght from, there is nothing wrong with.

I'm atheist, my girlfriend believes a decent amount cause she lost her father at an early age.

"that other kind" that wants to force their believe upon you, or mix state and religion, thats the kind i dislike

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm atheist, my girlfriend believes a decent amount cause she lost her father at an early age.

"that other kind" that wants to force their believe upon you, or mix state and religion, thats the kind i dislike
Word to that. :tup:

For some, tolerance has become a bad word. When it's really only bad when it becomes coercion of one set of approved beliefs.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Word to that. :tup:

For some, tolerance has become a bad word. When it's really only bad when it becomes coercion of one set of approved beliefs.
That's it. I used to be really belligerent against believers, when I discovered I was an atheist, but it's not about that. It's about tolerance, until it comes forcing you.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Our lovely multicultural society :heart:

especially borgerokko, err, i mean borgerhout

People who use religion to coop with losses they have had in their lives, or use religion to gain strenght from, there is nothing wrong with.

Forcing anything down anyone's throat, whether it be theism or atheism, is never healthy.

- - - Updated - - -

That's it. I used to be really belligerent against believers, when I discovered I was an atheist, but it's not about that. It's about tolerance, until it comes forcing you.
I'm a theist and believe that God is more real than the very earth that we're on. What you gonna do about it :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)