General News & Politics (16 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Die Grünen really becoming a FDP light for SUV Muttis pretending to do something against climate change. Long forgotten the times of Joschka.
We are responsible for 2% of global CO2 emissions so naturally the jetsetting Porsche Cayenne moms MUST vote for the party that looks to ban working class commuter schmucks from owning cost-effective vehicles and ask to replace them with 40k€ E-Golfs that they can't afford to charge because we have the highest electricity prices after we outlawed the cheapest energy form. Greens are absorbing gender topics from the American radical left and communist methods from Die Linke, which includes forcing rules and restrictions into legislation rather than look for an inclusive approach. Now, that's okay, Greens are allowed to be retarded but in the age of social media other parties just bend over to the loudest screeching of somebody who has his/their pronouns on his/their profile. Hear that pfffffft noise? That's the common sense completely vanishing from our society and political landscape.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
that’s a mom, guy was running on the trail and came upon her cubs. just bad luck, mountain lions are terrifying
Yea bad luck to run into a mother. Otherwise, If you act intelligently like that guy did (don't run and never turn your back on it) its not likely to attack.

While I haven't heard of any local attacks there have been a lot of recent sightings in the area I am at. Weird thing is they've been in suburban neighborhoods not hiking trails. One was found in a parking garage near the downtown area too.

I had always thought they were much more elusive but there's at least one local one that isn't as scared of people as it should be.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Yea bad luck to run into a mother. Otherwise, If you act intelligently like that guy did (don't run and never turn your back on it) its not likely to attack.

While I haven't heard of any local attacks there have been a lot of recent sightings in the area I am at. Weird thing is they've been in suburban neighborhoods not hiking trails. One was found in a parking garage near the downtown area too.

I had always thought they were much more elusive but there's at least one local one that isn't as scared of people as it should be.
I wonder if that has something to do with the fires?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
These sightings were before the recent string and, in the past, haven't been exclusive to fire season but I suppose that is still be a part of larger habitat change/ reduction.

I know they're around but normally sightings are when they're caught them on motion activated cameras. Coming up on someone's property at night.

I've never seen one in the wild but I did see two at the Oakland Zoo. They were actually much bigger and more intimidating in person than I thought.

That thing could definitely kill a person with ease.

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...mpion-posting-anti-Semitic-Twitter-rants.html

Not a fan of DM but they had the best article.

All you need to do is get some of these people in the right situation and their true colours come out. They don't care about diversity, they want to improve the lives of people who look just like them.

Humans really are stupid fucking creatures.
I don’t understand why there’s so many anti Semitic black people out there.

a football player for the eagles posted some retarded anti semitic stuff on Instagram and got an outpouring of support from other black athletes and celebrities. Ridiculous.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I don’t understand why there’s so many anti Semitic black people out there.

a football player for the eagles posted some retarded anti semitic stuff on Instagram and got an outpouring of support from other black athletes and celebrities. Ridiculous.
There's a lot that goes into that.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_American–Jewish_relations

Even this event recently. Plenty of videos of BLM protesters getting fucked by police. Then when the Orthodox Jews start burning masks in the street, all of a sudden "we can't do anything about it." As you can imagine that discrepancy creates a lot of anger, for example.

This immediately comes to mind too
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_Heights_riot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)