General News & Politics (24 Viewers)

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Sorry, but raising your kids as vegan and raising them as non-binary are completely different things.
As long as kids get enough nutrition, there is nothing wrong with raising them to be vegan. The second is dangerous because it can destroy the kid's mental health.
Raising kid's as a vegans can destroy their mental health as well, pretty sure about that. Everyone should be allowed to eat whatever is available, instead of being that overly selective prick over his own beliefs. There's nothing more selfish than be selective about food, is there?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, as long as you're different people are gonna approach you differently as well and mostly, not so "well" so it often causes mental problems, because the acceptance isn't there. World ain't different yet, it's full of stereotypes that are still relevant as they should, because there's certain logic behind our existence.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Hoori makes a good point tho. Why is it okay to raise your kids to believe in bullshit fairy tales and make them go to church/ the mosque?

non-binary is stupid but it’s not necessarily worse than religion.

also, as a kid you can have a balanced diet as a vegan, especially if your parents are well off or good cooks. I’ve tried some banging vegan dishes that I wish I could eat everyday. Still doesn’t beat meat tho.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yeah, hormonal imbalance is often occurring, leading to various issues. Most commonly depression and unstability, which will aggrevate over time

I know a few vegans who where force to stop it because that. Mostly female. On medical advice

- - - Updated - - -

Hoori makes a good point tho. Why is it okay to raise your kids to believe in bullshit fairy tales and make them go to church/ the mosque?

also, as a kid you can have a balanced diet as a vegan, especially if your parents are well off or good cooks. I’ve tried some banging vegan dishes that I wish I could eat everyday. Still doesn’t beat meat tho.
Not everyone digests foods the same. Its strongly recommanded to abstain from vegan diets untill the body is past puberty. Alot can balance it out with all kind of pills and supplements.

I have a question. Is it a healthy liftstyle if it demands a series of pills to be taken, in order to make it sustainable ? Because thats the case for most vegans

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

religion: mental illness
vegan: physical harm if not done correctly, unproblematic if done correctly
non-binary: children have no business being confronted with sexuality before they reach puberty, instilling any type of genderfuild agenda is child assault, both causing mental illness and physical harm in the future when they get talked into cutting off their genitals

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
As a competitive strenght athlete 'ill leave it at the words of a professor of the university of leuven (courtesy of my sport massagiste earlyer today)

"There is not a single sport which relies on explosive of maximum strenght, which has non meat eating athletes competing for the win"

- - - Updated - - -

non-binary: children have no business being confronted with sexuality before they reach puberty, instilling any type of genderfuild agenda is child assault, both causing mental illness and physical harm in the future when they get talked into cutting off their genitals
Wrong. (see bold)

100% completely agreed.(see underlined)

Having said that, would you like to sign this petition ?
petition

Last edited:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
As a competitive strenght athlete 'ill leave it at the words of a professor of the university of leuven (courtesy of my sport massagiste earlyer today)

"There is not a single sport which relies on explosive of maximum strenght, which has non meat eating athletes competing for the win"

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong.

100% completely agreed.

Having said that, would you like to sign this petition ?
petition
I don’t get it. Is he wrong or do you agree?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I don’t get it. Is he wrong or do you agree?
I agree with him.

Both explosive and maximum strenght sports (sprinters, trowers, weightlifters,...) at the top are trained in a precise way which taxes their entire metabolism to the max. You can only train as hard as what you recover from (progressive overload, periodisation, etc).

There is no substitute to the bioavailability (speed at which nutrients and micronutrients are digested, processed, resynthesised and applied in the body) that meat and diary products have.

- - - Updated - - -

He disagrees with the vegan part and agrees with the tranny part
Correct. My bad i forgot to underline the non-binary part. fixed it now

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Yeah, hormonal imbalance is often occurring, leading to various issues. Most commonly depression and unstability, which will aggrevate over time

I know a few vegans who where force to stop it because that. Mostly female. On medical advice

- - - Updated - - -

Not everyone digests foods the same. Its strongly recommanded to abstain from vegan diets untill the body is past puberty. Alot can balance it out with all kind of pills and supplements.

I have a question. Is it a healthy liftstyle if it demands a series of pills to be taken, in order to make it sustainable ? Because thats the case for most vegans
I meant evidence for the negative effects of raising a kid as nonbinary.

As for the diets, not sure if you talk about vegan diets specifically (though I doubt dairy and eggs make that big a difference) or vegetarian diets in general but about a third of India (more than the US population) are vegetarians, pretty sure they start their diets before puberty, and they are just fine.

- - - Updated - - -

What's the source?

Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

As for the diets, not sure if you talk about vegan diets specifically (though I doubt dairy and eggs make that big a difference) or vegetarian diets in general but about a third of India (more than the US population) are vegetarians, pretty sure they start their diets before puberty, and they are just fine.

- - - Updated - - -

What's the source?
Same sex couples raising children study.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4771005/

From the article . Children raised by same sex parents have 65% less chances of graduating high school.

As this transgender crap is fairly new you won't have studies ,but give it 10 years .

I bet they are gunning for that record. A high 70% for the them isn't out of the question.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

From the article . Children raised by same sex parents have 65% less chances of graduating high school.

As this transgender crap is fairly new you won't have studies ,but give it 10 years .

I bet they are gunning for that record. A high 70% for the them isn't out of the question.
I don’t see any connections between what you cited and what I asked for. In what way are they related?

- - - Updated - - -

Relevant to what you cited:

http://paa2019.populationassociation.org/uploads/191716

But take a look at the full body of research. Large meta analyses show no difference in performance.

In the research you cited btw: it’s 65% as likely.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Says the guy who once claimed he eats zero vegetables and instead takes a whole bunch of vitamins/pills in their place. :lol2:

Last edited:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Says the guy who once claimed he eats zero vegetables and instead takes a whole bunch of vitamins/pills in their place. :lol2:
Its post ironic to make this statement and think its a valid attempt to unpower what i said. But as a known hater of me and furious i'm unbanned, i understand the pain you must go trough.

In 2012, part of a food chemistry project and driven by the growing objection against meat, i put togheter a diet that filled all my macro and micronutrient needs, without eating a single vegetable, and followed that very diet for several months. Only pills i took at that time was vitamin C.

Its however over 7 years ago that i did that, since vegetables are neccecary for optimal digestion speed, and i'm limited in my training by what i can recover from. Which include the speed of fibre synthesis, and muscle glycogene restocking.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

What's the source?
I'm talking about vegan diets. Vegetarian diets are not optimal but sustainable.

It also depends historically on what where the most common foods, which will have effects of the fenotype.
For example, regions who historically drank cowmilk, will have bitter few people with lactose intolerance.

The potential issues related with vegetarian diets, much less severe than vegan diets, are unlikely to be presenting themselves here.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2015
No matter whether you eat meat or not, vegetables should always form a big part of any healthy diet. I've never seen any national or universal diet guidelines that aren't heavily based on vegetables and fruit. In the western world overconsumption of red meat especially processed one is a much bigger health challenge at the moment. WHO has even classified red meat as a group 2A carcinogenic, because it probably increases the likelihood of colorectal cancer. Processed meat is classified as group 1 carcinogenic meaning there is convincing evidence that it increases the likelihood of cancer. Reducing the consumption of red meat (especially processed) and increasing the intake of vegetables and fruit have a long list of health benefits on a population-level.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
No matter whether you eat meat or not, vegetables should always form a big part of any healthy diet. I've never seen any national or universal diet guidelines that aren't heavily based on vegetables and fruit. In the western world overconsumption of red meat especially processed one is a much bigger health challenge at the moment. WHO has even classified red meat as a group 2A carcinogenic, because it probably increases the likelihood of colorectal cancer. Processed meat is classified as group 1 carcinogenic meaning there is convincing evidence that it increases the likelihood of cancer. Reducing the consumption of red meat (especially processed) and increasing the intake of vegetables and fruit have a long list of health benefits on a population-level.
Yes, take advice from another Soros corp that seeks to destroy western civilization by demonizing testosterone boosting foods so only funko pop collectors are left to oppose the NWO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)