General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (30 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Good list @GiocataGrande , sonic should made my list he was the entire reason I had sega mega drive as kid.

And i didnt ever own a Nintendo console, but Mario kart is still one the most played games ever for me. Just having weekend long sessions as a kid at friends or relatives houses.

Red alert 2 was the shit. Used to compete with my brothers who can invade a base the fastest lol

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 26, 2016
Good list @GiocataGrande , sonic should made my list he was the entire reason I had sega mega drive as kid.

And i didnt ever own a Nintendo console, but Mario kart is still one the most played games ever for me. Just having weekend long sessions as a kid at friends or relatives houses.

Red alert 2 was the shit. Used to compete with my brothers who can invade a base the fastest lol
Thanks brother.

What i love about those older games is that they were very honest in their approach. Like Mario Kart for example: such a simple concept, but still brilliant fun. To this day you can pick it up and have fun with your friends, kids etc.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Mario Kart on the SNES mini is my most played game when friends are around :lol:

Still like that version the best, even better than all the new ones.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
1. Metal Gear Solid Series (special mention to MGS3 and MGS4)
2. GTA San Andreas
3. CoD Warzone (Verdansk)
4. Civilization 5 & 6
5. Tekken 2, 3, 4 and 5
6. Vigilante 8 2 (what a game bruh)
7. Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled
8. Super Smash Bros. N64 and Melee
9. MotorStorm Pacific Rift
10. Mario Party

Edit: shit, where do I fit Splinter Cell Chaos Theory?

Last edited:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Anyone played Cities: Skylines before? I love games like that and haven't played any since the first SimCity on the Super Nintendo when I was in High School.
Big fan here! I never played any city builder before and I really enjoy it. Great to stick a show on in the background and fiddle with, but also fun to try and impliment an idea into a city.

Did you pick it up? If so, which DLC did you go for first?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Big fan here! I never played any city builder before and I really enjoy it. Great to stick a show on in the background and fiddle with, but also fun to try and impliment an idea into a city.

Did you pick it up? If so, which DLC did you go for first?
I went with this over Banished because I was looking for a more chill experience. I bought like all of the expansion packs (not content creator packs or radio stations) heavily discounted on wingamestore, cost me about $80 total I think :D. Granted it may not have been the best decision to activate all of them at the same time for my first game but I'm getting through it. And then :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

large_Cities-Skylines-Final-Roadmap~2.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)