General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (27 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
The mmo? Is it any good?

I'm back to playing retail wow waiting on Elden Ring
I think it's great. It's not story based so in that regard it's average at best. But when it comes to combat and depth plus content, I'd say it's really, really good. There's tons of stuff to do plus classes are great and quite well balanced unlike in WoW that's falling apart.

As for Elden Ring, like I thought even a year ago, it's easily going to be game of the year. It's getting 100% and 10/10 reviews everywhere literally.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I think it's great. It's not story based so in that regard it's average at best. But when it comes to combat and depth plus content, I'd say it's really, really good. There's tons of stuff to do plus classes are great and quite well balanced unlike in WoW that's falling apart.

As for Elden Ring, like I thought even a year ago, it's easily going to be game of the year. It's getting 100% and 10/10 reviews everywhere literally.
From software are so good

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
So I'm ready to stop being a console pleb and finally get a PC even though I'm gonna get a bit robbed on the GPU.

RTX 2060 (or 2070 if I can find a decent price) + Ryzen 5 3600.

This gonna be at least +£900 without a new monitor. Yikes.

The inner Jew doesn't wanna.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
@Knowah

In case you didn't know, you could get almost everything for EU4 for like $20 right now through Humble Bundle. Even owning some of the expansions prior to buying it's still a great deal, then I gave away all the extra Steam keys that I didn't need.
https://www.humblebundle.com/games/europa-universalis-iv-complete

@Cerval and @CaesarCod since you liked an earlier post too, just in case :p
Yeah, I saw that and grabbed a copy for my brother and a backup copy to keep in my Steam libary. Cheers for looking out!

Amazing deal.

Jul 2, 2006
I watched several Turkish series on a satellite channel like Kuzey Güney and kara sevda. I was excited for watching them.
you should try Kurtlar Vadisi. Original one aired in 2003, best Turkish product by far. heavily influenced by real life characters and events. most of the cast are legendary actors originated from theatre, except the guy in leading role. it was his first experience as actor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)