General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (14 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Which BenQ one? I've been looking to upgrade mine that's about 8 years old now and wanted something better than a 1080p 23 incher. Do you find the high refresh rate working well in non-FPS or multiplayer games? Is it FHD or 2K?
Can’t remember the model BenQ that I currently own, will look at it when I arrive home later. I bought it for around £115 3yrs ago. It’s a gaming tv so you don’t get any motion blur so the refresh rate is very good. And the 1ms response time has got me out of trouble numerous of times online. Depending on how much your budget is. To be honest you can’t go wrong with paying what I did for a gaming monitor. Might be cheaper now so that’s a bonus.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Sony should have asked Nintendo how to make a proper mini retro console. That PS1 classic's game selection is so bad...and the controllers don't even come with analog sticks...

- - - Updated - - -

Mutant Year Zero should be interesting for everyone who's played Xcom before. @Zacheryah

Last edited:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Sony should have asked Nintendo how to make a proper mini retro console. That PS1 classic's game selection is so bad...and the controllers don't even come with analog sticks...

- - - Updated - - -

Mutant Year Zero should be interesting for everyone who's played Xcom before. @Zacheryah

The latest rumor on that is that there are an additional 36 games on the system that are locked.

https://www.gamerevolution.com/news...lassic-has-36-hidden-games-sony-hasnt-enabled

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
First Massive Effect, then BF, and now EA are going to ruin Dragon Age.

Creative director having "intersectional feminist", "leftist" and "He/him" in his profile.

You just know they'll force their fucking agenda into this game. Those people are cancer.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Whats wrong with offering a 20$ skin? You dont have to buy it and the why the eff would you want it anyway
I used to think so too, but come on. Bethesda is under fire by fans and critics alike, and instead of pricing their skins reasonable (1.99$ for example) they have the audacity to ask for 20$? Are they now actively trying to lose the remaining bunch of fanboys still defending their company?
It's so stupid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)